Thread: Google Chrome downloading but not installed

Google Chrome downloading but not installed

I am having a windows vista compatible HP pavilion series laptop, this is specified with Intel dual core processor, along with NVIDIA graphical interface, the system I basically use for internet access and sometimes for playing games. Now the problem is when I tried to download eth Google chrome attest version from the by the installer, it showing that the browser is downloading but does not install this one. it does not start eth installation. What should I do to install the browser? Any suggestion for me to resolve this issue?

Re: Google Chrome downloading but not installed

I think there might be any issue in the internet connection that you are using, this might be caused for the slow internet connection, for that the download process of the browser does not finishes, there is nothing to worry about the problem. Check the internet connection and sure that download process is completes, without complete the process the installation will not starts.

Is the download completes? If it does not finish the download process then it will proceed to the further process, as mentioned in the above post, apart from that I would like to know form you is there any other browser you recently uninstalled from your system, if you did so, then the installation problem might be occurring or the stored files of that removed browser, in this case you need to remove the files from your system and then try to download and install the chrome browser.

If still you are having this similar issue then I recommend you to go for any other browser, before that by the browser that you are getting error during downloading or installation, be sure that the browser version is compatible with the operating system. In every browser, there are two types of browser version, one is for the 32 bit and the other one is for the 64-bit system architecture. Look for this, I hope this information will surely help you some how to overcome from the problem.

I am also having a issue with the Google chrome web browser, when I tried to run the installer file, it flashes that the program is already ruining in your system, close the second one. though I run this installation program first time, and did not run before that, then why this message appears into the screen, though I look into the process tab under task manager, and found that the google chrome installer process is already running over there, can’t understand though I did not run the process but also the process is running. Any suggestion regarding this issue?

According to me, I would like to recommend you to run the anti malwarebyte program in your system, because the issue that you posted here is simply occurring or the malwarebyte, it will surely detect that virus file and will allow you to remove that one. Few months back I was also facing relevant type of issue, and then I found that it is occurring or the malwarebyte, I scan the full system and get relief from the problem. try this process.