Thread: Adobe Flash plug-in not working in Google chrome

Adobe Flash plug-in not working in Google chrome

Last night when I tried to stream and watch a video from YouTube site, the adobe flash player that I installed in my system crashed. The plug on flash player is crashed as shown in the error message when I tried to watch the video. Along with it flashes that to download the latest version of adobe flash player. From that pop up message window if I tried to download the player it appears that you already using the latest version. After this all , still I am facing the problem what should I do now to resolve this issue? This is a quite big problem for me. Suggest me something by which I can easily over come from the problem.

Re: Adobe Flash plug-in not working in Google chrome

Download manually the latest version of the adobe flash player from adobe official site and install into your system, be sure that the flash player that you are downloading is compatible with the browser, there is another flash player available which is compatible with the internet explorer, sometimes it happen if you will click on the download from directly the pop up error message it does not download, instead of it flashes you are already using the latest version. Try this.

Is there any other plug in is applied into the browser? if this then remove that one, the flash player crashing cause might be this one. Now from the error message window click on download button, this will it will surely show you the latest version with the download option. I was also facing relevant issue, after encounter this when I searched on this, I found this is causing for the other plug-ins those I was applied into the browser. So first of all remove other plug-ins form the browser and then try for this process.

I would like to recommend you to go for any other flash player, which are considered as the alternative of Adobe flash player, if the flash player is already crashed and not downloading the simply tried with the other flash player, as per my opinion I suggest you to download and install the shock-wave flash player for the Google chrome web browser, this similar issue I encountered in my system few days back, after that I was also download the latest version of adobe flash player, but this did not help me, after that my younger brother suggest me to go for the shock-wave player, I download and now it is working fine.

Similar issue with the Google chrome web browser, I am facing from last week. After ping to any streaming web site, and when I click on any video to watch, it flashes the flash player plug-in is crashed in your system, after that I was also did a research about this problem, applied many of the tricks along with also download the latest version of adobe flash player from official web site and install, but still the similar issue arrived. Also if I click on download link from the error message window. Any other affective trick to resolve this issue? Any addition information will be helpful for me.

After trying the above posted tricks to resolve the issue with the adobe flash player, if you are getting failure then I recommend you to reload the browser, download the latest installer and run the installation process, it will automatically load the latest version with the appropriate installed plug-in in your system. if there is no flash player installed till now then download the latest one and apply to the fresh browser version. I am sure this technique will surely help you.