Thread: Google chrome synchronization is not working properly

Google chrome synchronization is not working properly

I am trying to synchronize my Google chrome on different computer which is running on to the different os. But it is not correctly synchronizing. When I am open the google chrome for very first time and synchronize it then it downloads all the setting form the internet. But after that not anything is happening from either side. That is if I am varying something it is not appear on the other browser and like that. I have tried this for many times like stopping it and setting up the synchronizing another time and uninstalling and reinstalling again and again but there is nothing seems to happen in my case. I am using Google chrome version: 7.0.517.44 on to the Ubuntu 10.10 os and Google chrome version 7.0.517.44 on to the same Os and Google chrome 9.0.578.0 on windows 7. Can anybody have any idea on this so please help me.

Re: Google chrome synchronization is not working properly

After reading all this regarding this I think that there is a number of trouble along with syncing lately. All my Chrome bookmarks get "disappeared" from the Documents folder of the Google. And regarding this I have seen that many of the people are facing this kind of issue. So regarding this if anybody has any idea ten please suggest us. I am also looking for this.

Regarding the google chrome I have also an issue in this. Actually I have installed Google Chrome beta on my Windwos 7 computer system. Since I have updated my google chrome to most recent version on this computer it is crashing most of the time. Please help me as I am not receiving that what to do in this case. How to resolve this crashing trouble on windows 7 system. So if you guys have any suggestion so please suggest me.

Even I am going through the same trouble on my system which is also running on to the Windows 7 as Google Chrome crashes every time when I go for the synchronization. Related to this I do not have any idea that what has occurred to my browser which is running perfectly until the last day in the morning. And I am sure that something is responsible from the synchronization side because of which my google chrome is crashing so many time.

Sorry buddy I also do not have any solution to resolve this that actually I have also faced this matter along one week ago. My latest copy of Google Chrome uses to get crashed along with a synchronization option enabled. So I tried to re-install the Google Chrome on the same system and since then it has not collapsed yet. It has been eight hours the re-install the browser and it is counted as a successful solution for this, but do not acquainted with when it will crash the next time.

After reading and getting many issues on this I think that there is any kind of incompatibility issue along with the synchronization option in the new version of the Google chrome. I think the guys who have to follow your navigation so just making use of an older version on the same system and I am sure that it was much better than the new. And related to this I think that it would take little time for Google to resolve this type of error. There must be many more problems and it is not obvious in any new version of the browser.

I guess this is a solution for your Google Chrome does not crash all the time. Just live with it or it would be better if you use any other browser you should have no such problem, even with its new version. To me, Mozilla Firefox browser would be great to sail in Internet. So I am sure that this will going to help you. And if you get solution after trying this so just inform me over here.