Thread: YouTube videos playing off frame

YouTube videos playing off frame

YouTube has been functioning very well, until yesterday night. Related to it I am not sure that why till yesterday night. The matter in my case is that the video play off-frame, for that reason, parts of the video is in fact cut off. And in this when I try to link this on to the internet explorer the video plays just fine. I do not have any idea that why it is happening like this so if you guys have any suggesting on this so please help me as soon as it is possible for you guys. I just want to thank you guys in advance.

Re: YouTube videos playing off frame

I have one solution related to ths but regarding it I am not very much confident that whether this will going to help you in your case or not. But when I was going through the same issue so at that time it works in my case. So if you want then you can go for this actually in this you have to try with adblock disabled. And in this you also make use of the Adblock Plus, it's much faster and better. And if this solution is not help you then you just try to clean your cache. I am sure that it will help you.

As you have suggested here I have uninstalled AdBlock and in this I have seen that it is still going on. And regarding this I think that I have figured out why it is doing this. When the video is in 360p original size (before it is expanded), the video is very well, once you enlarge it, still plays fine. However, if I keep it enlarged, then tick on one more video, which I extended automatically remembers the last video (at 480p), so that the next video I am getting very bad. I do not know why like this is happening. So please help me on this.

I have an issue related to YouTube in this I have install the most recent flash player plug-in. The trouble is that when I play a video on Youtube on full screen mode so at that time I get a white screen page and no video output. I am able to get only the audio. Related to it I do not have any idea that what could have been the matter. Please help me out so that I am able to make the desired modification and work well. It will be helpful.

This is probably a problem along with the application you require to see and make the change and in this I think that the web browser is unable to hold up well or make the essential change which is required. And related to this I think that it could be the plug-in which is unable to work or support. So make sure the thing and make the right installation. This certainly allows you to reach a suitable condition and the process as needed.

You have to make stop the hardware acceleration if it is in utilization. This is the main reason why you require checking the appearance and making the ailment to be implemented. This surely permits you to reach an adequate and functioning condition as required. This is necessary, and can then make the application as required. Processed and work for the thing. Surely you are going to get a better conclusion.

You are able to check out for the modification that is wanted. All you require to do is to follow certain steps as talked about as below:

• You require to right tick in the YouTube video
    • Then you will acquire settings option and you are able to make selection of Flash Player popup that arises
    • Uncheck the Hardware acceleration
    • Now close the window.