Thread: Upgrading Google chrome keeps earlier loaded files

Upgrading Google chrome keeps earlier loaded files

A peculiar problem that I am facing in my system with the newly upgraded Google chore web browser. after upgrade the browser, when I tried to open that from the start menu if flashes a pop up error message that any other files are running same program, windows not allowed to terminate the program. though when I was installed this browser it first remove the other files then why this sip occurring? any suggestion for me to resolve this issue?

Re: Upgrading Google chrome keeps earlier loaded files

Try to manually delete the previously installed files from your system’s hard drive, for that open the desire drive and then select that file or folder, choose the delete option, if this does not remove the folder then try to remove the file physically from your system, by pressing eth shift+del from your keyboard. Try this, I hope after remove those files(s) you will not encounter this problem again in your system.

As per my opinion regarding the error message that you mentioned in your post, this might be occurred of the virus file, though I was also encountered this problem few weeks ago, after that when I searched on this manually I found this is occurring or the malwarebyte, I hope by scan your system you will b able to overcome from the problem, start the scan process with any one of the updated antivirus program, terminate the full scan process and wait till it completes. Try this.

Is there any visual program or any other graphics program recently removed or installed in your system? if this happens then cause of the problem also might be that application, for that first of all I recommend you to remove the installed application or remove other loaded files from the hard drive that are stored still after un-install the application, now open eth browser. if this still appearing the same error message then go for the Google chrome support, from there you will be able to figure out any affective trick.

Similar type of issue that that I am facing with the Google chrome web browser and this issue starts occurring from last night, before that it was running fine without any problem with the loading as well as browsing. Whenever I double click on the launch file this does not open, instead of that I shows a error message that this same program is using by other application, I looked into the process tab under task manager and found that there are numerous Google chrome processes are running under that, if I stopped all of them than also after click on launch icon same message appeared. Suggest me any trick to resolve this issue.

I would like to recommend you to directly proceed for the fresh installation, because I think the installer or launcher file of that browser is crashed. For that the problem is arriving in your system along with the processes are also running over there. Uninstall the existing browser version, now from the official site download the latest version of google chrome installer or browser installation file and terminate in your system. Follow the on screen instructions to complete the process. This is the ultimate solution or these types of problem.