Thread: Google Chrome URL in Address bar is invisible

Google Chrome URL in Address bar is invisible

Hello everybody, I facing serious problem with my Google Chrome. If any have ever faced this problem and got the solution please let me know. I am not able to see the webpage address in the address bar. URL does not seem to be appears on Google Chrome address bar for some websites such as Youtube etc. So, I cannot copy the address for further use. Where would be the problem I don’t know but it is making me frustrate. If any suggestion please let me know. Your help would be appreciated.

Re: Google Chrome URL in Address bar is invisible

Hello friend I have read your problem regarding the invisibility of the URL in the address bar in the Google chrome. It seems the problem of the Speed Dail. I am sure you are using the Google Chrome 10. This is problem in Google chrome 10 that most of the users are facing. If you the Google 9 I am sure you will not have this kind of the problem. I have not much idea of the Google chrome I use Firefox as my default web browser. But I have Google chrome to. Earlier I had Google chrome 9 it has no such a issue. Now I upgrade to Google Chrome 10. I am also facing the same issue. But I never tried to know this reason. I rarely use it. I any have answer to this please post on this. I would also like to the answer.

Hello friend it is not possible to hide the address of any website from address bar. It is only possible to hide the address of the website with the help of some scripting. This scripting can be in javascript or vbscript. This scripting code in embedded in the HTML. This all come with the Servlet. You should update your servlet . Or this scripting is embedding in the website. So when you type the address in the address bar and click to open it. It becomes invisible. You can see this in some of most secure website.

Hi guys, I am agreeing with the above post it is not the problem of the Google chrome. You can see this thing only on the some websites which require more security. There is some scripting or code run with website to hide the address of website. You can see invisible address in money transaction website. Any bank website when you perform money transfer or ticket booking. I have noticed in these two websites. So I will tell you there is no issue with your Google chrome. It is with particular website. You can’t do anything.

Hello friend there may be two reason of invisible address of websites on Google chrome. First it could be due to the Speed Dial in your Google chrome. Which hide the address of the websites? You can make it enable from the setting. It could be due to Servlet. Please install it. Or it could be due to code running with your website. So if it is happening for all the website it means it is due to Speed dail you have to solve from setting.