Thread: Is there any website which is not compatible with google chrome

Is there any website which is not compatible with google chrome

Hello there, as recently I was going through some of the blog that many of the users post their queries there, and some of the people who have some knowledge about it try to find out the solution for the same. As I was thinking that is there any of the site that is present in the internet that will be incompatible with the google chrome, as google chrome claim that there is no website present in the internet which will be incompatible with the google chrome, so just let me know about it. Thank you.

Re: Is there any website which is not compatible with google chrome

Hello there, the question that you have asked is very interesting one, I had come across some of the site that has not been compatible with the google chrome, I have heard about the website named as Angel learning, which is been used for managing the learning pattern for the remotely present students and the users. This is been used for communicating all the required materials in the form of an email, so now whenever I try to send any of the message in the field of “to” and “CC” once all the information is been filed in the field, there is a window that has to be unchecked so that the field of the above thing can be showed, but in the google chrome it is not showing any of the fields or any of the content in it. But when I am trying to use the same with the internet explorer or firefox I am able to view all the entries in it.

Hello there, I have also faced a situation like this in my university, here in our university we use Gmail with the domain name that we are using from past time, hence this is a very handy tool and a good system as all the student which are present here, has an unique id with the extension of @university.edu , as this student in our university uses Angel as one of the source to get all the information and the basic queries to be cleared, they are not able to get fully accessed in it, because of the browser issue. But when any other browser is been used apart from the google chrome they are able to get full access in it, this problem has been forwarded to the google chrome people and they are still working on it.

Hello there, I have heard that many of the organization whatever they claim about their products or their services which they provide they keep their words in it. As the whole concept of the organization is based on their basic principle of their services there must be some of the drawback present in it as they cannot be perfect in all the aspect and the factor, this lead to some of the minor defect in their services. Also google chrome being such a huge organization it tries to cope up with all the possible thing that is present, they do not focus on only some factors, so leaving such a minor defect in the product or services is acceptable, as whenever they find any of the defect they try their level best to bring the solution for the same.

Hello there, I was shocked to see what I was facing in my laptop, this is a thing which I was not able to find out before, before I was using google chrome, I was using firefox for the communication with the student in the Angel which is a online training management program. I had to quit firefox because of some of the reason in the laptop and I started using google chrome, once when I had started using google chrome I started facing the problem of sending the email in I the Angel, after trying a lot of time I was not able to come out of it, but I gave up and I started using internet explorer for the same. I hope the technician of the google chrome will solve this kind of the problem.