Thread: Unable to update to Google Chrome 10.0.628.0

Unable to update to Google Chrome 10.0.628.0

Guys I am making use of the old Google Chrome browser and I would want to update the same to the latest Google Chrome 10.0.628.0, but the thing is that when I try to update the same I find that there exists some kind of a error while the update is carried out, now all my internet connection is proper and I have everything correct as possible and then also I am unable to update so can someone help me to know that what could be the problem with it.

Re: Unable to update to Google Chrome 10.0.628.0

Dude have you perfectly checked out that the internet connection is proper and you are getting constant internet signal as well, you should first check that each and every thing is perfect and so what I would suggest that you must check out the modem that is all the lights are perfectly coming on it at a constant rate, so check this out first and than look to update.

I would want to know from you that from where are you trying to update the google chrome that is the pop ups that you usually get while accessing the browser or is it from the downloading website, I would usually suggest that you should look to get the update of the browser done directly from the official site and not to look to update via when there is a pop ups that gets arise, try this option out and then see if you can get the browser to update after that.

Dude you might be having some kind of a firewall or a antivirus program running at the back of your system that might not be allowing to update the browser since you might be visiting some untrusted party to get the update of the same, so what I would suggest that you must first close all the firewall and the antivirus program and then try to carry out the update of the browser and see whether or not this time around you will get to update the same or not.

If you are unable to get the browser to update even after that then what I would suggest is that you should remove the current browser completely from your system along with each and every file and look to install a completely new copy of the new version onto your system and then see if you can get to do it or not. This will surely get the new version of the Google Chrome to get install on any system that you would want.