Thread: Google Chrome not connecting with my proxy server

Google Chrome not connecting with my proxy server

Google chrome is not able to connect with the proxy server that I am using in my system. it frequently flashes that the browser is not able to make the connection with the proxy server, after enter the site URL, it proper starts loading and also the sending request flashes into the bottom of the screen. But after few second it flashes that error message. What I should do now to overcome from this problem? Any suggestion for me to resolve this one?

Re: Google Chrome not connecting with my proxy server

First of all I would like to recommend you to check the proxy setting of the connection that you are using, make sure that all of the options are inserted properly. Along with also be sure that the proxy server is responding properly. I hope there you will surely able to figure out the problem. I was also facing relevant type for issue in my system with the proxy server connectivity, after that I tried to resolve this issue from the server setting wind, be sure that the settings like the port number also other proxy server settings are properly inserted.

Is there any other user account you are using to connect you system with the internet connection? if you have any other profiles for setting then I recommend you to try to connect the system from that profile, if the similar issue is also happening over there then I recommend you to check the internet setting, this is the only solution for these types of problem. There might be any issue with the internet proxy server setting check this.

Is this problem also occurring with any other browsers that are installed in your system? If the problem is occurring for the proxy setting as you mentioned in your post then this will also be happened with the other browser, check about this. I recommend you to upgrade the browser version, tough in some of the cases o found that for the older version the setting for the proxy server might be vanishes or corrupted in that case you need to reconfigure the process or to upgrade the browser version.

I also think that the cause of this problem is simply the web browser, where as I was also facing the relevant issue in just few days back, after that I also applied many trick, like reconfigure the proxy server, but this does not help me then I also tried by disable the plug-ins of the browser, this also does not help me, after that I simply upgrade the browser version and then configure the proxy server authentication into the browser, I get relief from the problem. So I also like to recommend you to try with this trick, though this is not considered as the correct one, but it can help you somehow.