Thread: Not able to compose emails, loading never stops in Google Chrome

Not able to compose emails, loading never stops in Google Chrome

I am having more than two email account sites, like the gmail, rediffmail and also others. Now there is a problem with the Google chrome web browser that I am facing from last two days, the loading pop up bar does not stopped, not able to compose or perform any other actions, if I click on any option like to compose or to send button under the email account , it does not proceed to further process, only loading and loading. Is this happening for the web browser or something else, any idea on this? How to overcome from this problem?

Re: Not able to compose emails, loading never stops in Google Chrome

As per my opinion I think this is completely occurring for the email account that you have, so for that I recommend you to switch the email account windows or appearance into the basic HTML mode, though maximum of the popular email sites are offered this mode. select this mode when you logged into the account, it will open the email account in basic mode instead of the standard mode, and see whether this problem also arriving or not. I don’t think so it will create any problem in the basic mode while you are accessing eth site.

I think this is might be occurring for the internet connection, is the internet bandwidth is ok? While you will got this loading problem instant open eth task manager and from the networking tab look for the status of the internet speed or the bandwidth. The problem sometimes occurred for the internet connection, and by this you will be able to figure out the problem. go through this.

There is almost a similar issue is arriving in my system with the google chrome web browser, this was working fine till the last date but suddenly there is a problem I encountered, maximum of the web sites are not opening, after insert the URL of that site, it does not open that page, only loading the page, and this also does not stops till I close the browser, and after restart the browser if I click on restore session, it starts the browser with that loading windows, and there also the same thing happened. What should o for that, is this browser or internet issue? or I should change the browser, if this then which will be the best one for windows 7 platform.

Yes this might be happening for the internet connection, for that check the connection speed, if you found such problem with the speed then proceed for any trick regarding the internet connection, along with this if there is no issue with the internet connection, then try one process, it will surely help you to overcome from the problem if only the browser is cause for this. Remove the existing browser from your system and along with also remove the other browser related contained files from your system. Now proceed for the fresh installation with the update version. Download the installer and run the installation process by plug our system with the internet. I hope by upgrade the browser version, it will be resolved.

I think this is not a big issue to change the browser, maximum number of browsers are currently compatible with windows any version, like the Mozilla firefox, this is one of the most popular and lite version of web browser, you can go for this one, it is considered as the best alternative for Google chore, if you are seriously looking for the replacement of chrome then I suggest you to go for this firefox browser.