Thread: Unable to update Google Chrome for Mac

Unable to update Google Chrome for Mac

I am having a Dell inspiron laptop, this is running windows 7 32 bit system architecture, along with I recently dual boot the mac osx in my system. I basically use this system for internet access and some of the times for personal entertainment purpose. The problem with this newly installed OS platform is that, the google chrome is not running, and this I encountered when I tried to upgrade the browser version, after click on the update button from the tool menu option, it flashes that the browser is not compatible with the operating system version. What should be the cause of this issue or error message? Suggest me something to resolve this issue.

Re: Unable to update Google Chrome for Mac

The browser version might be not compatible with the MAC OSX version, for that look for the desire browser version which should be compatible with the operating system version that you have in your system. This is only solution for the problem that you posted here. Apart from that I would like to know from you that are the browser working perfectly in the windows platform?

Though as per my knowledge regarding this problem, I don’t think so the google chrome browser is not compatible with the mac osx . whereas I think this is occurring for not installed properly, I would like to recommend you to reload the browser from the mac osx platform, start you system in that OS and then uninstall the browser, along with also remove the other browser contained file from your systems hard drive. Now run the fresh installation, if there is compatibility issue then wile you will run the loading process this will be flashes into your screen. try with this I hope, it will help you some how to resolve the issue.

I am a college student and recently purchased a Acer aspire notebook, here I installed the MAC OSX, though I have some of the information regarding the operations of this mac osx. But not having any idea regarding the application those re designed specifically for this operating system. basically I am looking for the web browser for mac osx. Is here any one having any information regarding the browser for mac osx?

Omniweb can boast of being the oldest web browser especially designed for Mac OS X. It is a native Cocoa application, which means that it is multifunctional and it uses with the new features of Mac OS X. Some features in OmniWeb include favorites with ability to drag and drop which can automatically check them to be updated if required, it can automatically remember the values when added to favorites, keyboard shortcuts for navigation and other tasks, reduced to fit the window size and a fully compliant with the Aqua User Interface. OmniWeb has drawers favorites and history, a toolbar can be configured Aqua and Aqua panel preferences. This browser supports JavaScript applets, Flash, layers, QuickTime, SSL, CSS, and Java.

Cruz is a web browser that uses an open plug-in architecture. Cruz also offers features like user scripting, full-screen mode, thumbnail-plugin also the Cover Flow, Tiny URL creation, and even the complete display URLs from a shortened Tiny URL. It only compatible with Mac OS X, the center of this browser window is designed as classic, there are two sides to "columns" that are designed to show the mobile version of sites. In short, to use Cruz is to have at the heart of conventional web pages and screens on the sides of the iPhone and other supported devices - for example - Twitter and Facebook, or Twitter and Flickr. Twitter, as it is structured, is perhaps the best websites to adapt to Cruz. It is basically created for social networks access.