Thread: Cannot remove MSN messenger with error code hr:0x80070643

Cannot remove MSN messenger with error code hr:0x80070643

I am not able to remove the MSN messenger from my system, which is running with windows 7 ultimate 32-bit. There was a problem occurred with this instant messenger application, is it downloading some of the files for that it appears as the blue screen. after that when i download the software and tried to replace with the existing one it flashes that the program is already installed in your system, along with also appeared a error code while I tried to remove the application, which is looks like , what sort of problem is this and how to overcome from this problem, any suggestion?

Re: Cannot remove MSN messenger with error code hr:0x80070643

As per my opinion I would like to recommend you to download CCleaner from HERE, and then run the temporary folder file deletion along with also run the registry cleaner process. It will take a little time to complete the process, wait and remove all of the unused file from your hard drive, because I think the problem is occurring for the some of the unused file those are installed or stored into the hard drive.

Is there any other instant messaging application is stored in your system, if yes then remove that, that cause of this might also be that one, and along it also remove the other files of that application from the temporary folder and the registry editor. Now try to install the instant messaging application that you downloaded recently to replace with the existing one. I was also facing relevant issue, after a deep search on this I found this as the cause of the problem; I removed the existing one and get relief from the problem. I hope this one also help you to resolve the issue.

I am also having a relevant type of issue with the MSN instant messaging application, whenever I tried to open this application, it freezes the whole desktop screen, and this starts occurring from last few days, but along with this also another problem is that, while the instant message application is opened I am not able to open any other application whether this is windows default or from any third party developer. Is this occurring for the MSN instant messaging application or for something else? Anyone having any idea on this?

According to me the problem is sounds like for the virus file, though I was also facing relevant issue with this instant messaging application, after that when I searched in different website regarding the solution of that problem, and I found that the problem might be occurred for the virus file and to resolve this issue I recommend you to scan your system with a up to date antivirus program, run the scanning process, it will surely detect the virus file, if the same problem happened with you that I already faced. And then you will also be able to remove that file from your system. I hope this process will somehow help you, try this.

There is only one solution is rest for this problem if the above posted processes are not helping you. Remove the existing instant messaging application, along with also remove the other installed files of that instant messaging application, after that proceed for the fresh installation with that version or with the updated version. I hope this process will surely help you to overcome from the problem. Go through this.