Thread: Not able to install MSN in windows 7

Not able to install MSN in windows 7

In my recently installed windows 7 compatible HP Compaq Presario notebook, I am not able to install eth MSN messenger, though I installed and also purchase the laptop recently, so I am not having any idea regarding this problem m occurred during installation this instant messaging application. Is here nay one can suggest me any trick for this problem or the information regarding any other instant messaging application.

Re: Not able to install MSN in windows 7

As per my opinion first of all be sure that the application that you are trying to install in your system is compatible with the operating system version that you are using, along with also make sure that any other installed or removed program of the visual effect or the same messaging application is not creating the problem that you mentioned in your post. For that I recommend you to go through this I hope you will get help somehow.

According to me I would like to suggest you to scan your system, I think there is any virus file is situated under your hard drive, which is not allowed you to run or to install the application. Few months back I was also facing relevant issue, after that when I searched on this I found this can be issued for the virus file. so if this also happening with you then try with this scanning process I hope any one of them will surely help you to resolve this issue.

Trillian is a multi-purpose and free application. It will keeps you in touch with the major instant chat systems, with the advantage of not having to use multiple applications simultaneously. Trillian is one of the most popular instant messaging client multi-protocol. it is much easier to manage a single list of contacts rather than two, three or even four. You may be also useful to reduce the workload for your computer: Trillian is pretty light and takes up less resources of two or more of such client officers.

Miranda IM combines different IM networks in one program. The free open-source software adapts with the help of numerous plug-ins and extensions to the visual and functional preferences of the user to. It featured with unknown supports all major protocols and also expandable with skins and plug-ins. I recommend you to go for this IM application, it compatible with any windows version.

The AOL Instant Messenger (AIM) is a good IM application. A free user account, provided one is using the software directly to friends, family or colleagues around the world with information. AOL Instant Messenger offers the usual other instant messenger programs, functions such as contact list and message window to chat with friends and colleagues. As for the competition shows the so-called client when a contact is online. Mouse click launches the user also audio chat, send SMS and accesses various AOL services. In addition, AOL Instant Messenger dominates in the version offered here now and video chat.