Thread: Internet Explorer 9 error: internet shortcut property sheet and make sure the target is correct

Internet Explorer 9 error: internet shortcut property sheet and make sure the target is correct

I have windows vista and have downloaded internet explorer 9. For some reason all my favorites icons are not showing and some of them I can't even go on to them when I click on them. It is saying interent shortcut property sheet and make sure the target is correct. this is very annoying.

Our Email has changed from outlook express (NOT BUSINESS) to windows mail. How can I transfer all my phone book address that I have to windows mail. We have in stalled Office Home and Student 2007 and we use Telus. I really don't want to type them all in.

Need help a.s.a.p.

Re: Internet Explorer 9 error: internet shortcut property sheet and make sure the target is correct

Which version of Windows Vista service pack are you using in your computer? And therefore to resolve this problem, obtain the latest service pack for Windows Vista. There is also a supported hotfix available from Microsoft. Apply this hotfix only to systems that are experiencing the specific problem described over here.