Thread: Internet explorer 9 not running properly with windows vista

Internet explorer 9 not running properly with windows vista

After install the internet explorer 9 full version in windows vista system, it is frequently occurring numerous error messages, not running properly with all of its function. Some of the major problem are not open maximum web site, appeared a page loading error message, the browser some time crashes on start up, also the web browser freezes my whole system while tried to download any content whether this is a small or large file size. After getting failure with almost all of the tricks to resolve this issue, now i decided to install any other browser, though I recently purchased the system and not having any such idea on the newest or oldest browsers those are available for windows platform. Suggest me any one with its small information, by which I can make the decision for the correct web browser.

Re: Internet explorer 9 not running properly with windows vista

I would like to suggest you one process by which might be the issue can overcome, reset the browser. run the browser installation program, and from the installation welcome window click on reset option, terminate the process and wait till it completes the process, at the end it will ask you to reboot your system (not required every time). Few months back with the internet explorer 8 version web browser I was also facing relevant issue and after that I was applied many tricks but nothing was helped me to resolve this issue, after that one of my friend suggest me with this process, I tried and the problem was resolved. So I hope this will also help you to overcome from the problem.

If you tried with almost all of tricks to overcome from the problem that you mentioned in your post, but still this one occurring then I would like to recommend you to proceed for the fresh installation. For that remove the existing one along wit also remove the other browser collaborating files those are stored into your hard drive and in the registry editor. after that proceed for the fresh installation, it will surely help you regarding the problems.

Google Chrome is the lightest nod fastest browser for now a day, it is compatible with the any system specification, and you can use this as a good alternative of internet explorer 9 full version. It is available with its latest Google Chrome 9 version. I recommend you to go for this web browser for your system. it will surely fulfill your requirement with its newly added advanced technologies. I am using this, and still now did not get any problem or error message with this web browser.

Mozilla Firefox is a web browser that has many advantages inbuilt features. It is a good alternative to Internet Explorer, you can use this as a professional or personal. One major advantage of Firefox is undoubtedly its enhanced security, it is not allowed to open a site without your permission. Firefox will make you rediscover the web. The rendering engine used pages, Google, is consistent with existing norms and standards on the Web. It ensures maximum compatibility with sites properly programmed. It having the availability of plug-ins such as Flash or Java. Mozilla Firefox is an open source software free of charge.

Netscape 9 is also another good replacement of internet explorer 9 web browser. You can go for this. It is available in the market with its 9 latest version. I am suing this and this is running perfect. I suggest you if you are willing to replace the internet explorer 9 web browser then go for this one. This latest version of Netscape, is one of the fast browsers to have emerged, dramatically improves the compatibility with the Web browsing. If a site is not displayed correctly, Netscape allows you to select the rendering engine of Internet Explorer without launching the browser from Microsoft. Netscape also offers the most popular features on alternative browsers such as tabbed browsing, news or the pop-up blocker etc.