Thread: IE8: Unable to access some of the sites

IE8: Unable to access some of the sites

Windows 7 is running as an operating system on my computer. All things are working well for me, but the problem that just came to me is the Internet. My problem is that, I'm not in a position to access some of sites on my computer after installing Internet explorer 8. At the sites, every time I try to access it then shows me message that "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage". Former was not the problem. It is happening from last one week. Please tell me what to do to get out of this problem? Thanks.

Re: IE8: Unable to access some of the sites

Actually it is not an issue in to the internet explorer 8 regarding this issue I can say that it is happening because of the driver issue which is related to the windows 7. Actually there are many issues with the Windows 7 that resolved by installing the latest driver set for the network adapter that is acquired from the manufacturer. You are able to try to download drivers for Windows 7 and match if the manufacturer offers. If that does not resolve the trouble then you can try to install Windows Vista drivers and contact to your OEM for a driver update. Use the Upgrade Advisor Center compatibility, as well as see if hardware is well-matched or need a download.

Over here I want to know that is there any other computers on the network? If that's the case then check if they are having a problem across similar websites? You may have to try to use another browser to ensure that this is not a problem with the Explorer specific items. I would advise you to download and install Firefox. Is a free replacement and better with Internet Explorer? Use this and see if you get the same problem here too.

The sites that are accessible can be blocked by the browser by mistake. To check which is that so you can then go to internet option and from there you can see that. If the sites are listed below, not only to remove from there and after that you just restart the browser. If after doing this if you are not able to get resolve the problem, then you must restart the system and I am sure after that changes will take effect.

I have also some issue and in my case on my desktop system, which was using the Windows XP OS, but later I have changed this, so over here I have installed the windows 7 on to my system, but later became a bit of trouble but after upgrading to Windows 7 I cannot access my hotmail account with IE8. I am in doubt that this question is because I did update Windows XP to Windows 7. Please tell me I'm stuck in a mess.

As you said that you are able to access your account after you start Internet Explorer 8 32-bit mode without Add-ons, if you reset the Internet Explorer settings must be able to do after you reset the Advanced IE settings for the reason that the replacement stop or eliminate all of its Add- ons. That is said, to see if you are able to decide which of their supplements are the root cause of this trouble problem, And related to this I want to tell you one more last thing which is that It may be that one of the "real-time protection" dismiss the Restore doing what is expected to achieve.