Thread: Internet Explorer 9 Beta not install in my Windows XP

Internet Explorer 9 Beta not install in my Windows XP

Hello friend I have trouble regarding my Internet explorer beta9. I have a Windows XP operating system on my desktop computer and previously I had Internet Explorer 8. It was my default web browser. There was not any problem with this web browser at all. But I thought to update my browser from IE8 to IE 9. Therefore, I begin installing the IE Beta 9 version, the installation was completed and then nothing happens. I restarted my machine and then tried to throw then the message saying that "work pay." What is this?

Re: Internet Explorer 9 Beta not install in my Windows XP

Hello friend I read your problem. I think you have made mistake while installation Internet Explorer 9 Beta. Or you have bad file of the internet explorer. You should follow right way it should be. Firstly you should uninstall the currently installed version of Internet Explorer on your computer Windows XP and then start the installation of the beta 9 version of Internet Explorer. It may cause that IE8 is making problem, the IE 9 Beta is not installed correctly and is aborted just after the creation of an icon of it. I suggest you to uninstall Internet Explorer kernel and then install the new version, as you are doing for the first time.

Hello make sure that you can see the icon to launch a beta version of Internet Explorer 9 then I will tell you try to start the same thing from safe mode Windows XP operating system that can solve your problem forever. You must restart the machine and keep pressing the F8 key, which will take you to the Windows Boot Options then have to choose safe mode, which starts the computer in Safe Mode and then try to start the IE9 and check it out or no. If not, then you should try to reinstall the that version.

Hello friend let me know that you are using the same version of the browser on the Windows platform above. You need to download the newly released version which will suit to operating system from Microsoft official website and install that on your computer. This is possible that some of the settings are not configured correctly on the installation. So Please go through it.

Hello friend I have the similar kind of the problem, I have a desktop computer, Internet Explorer 9 is working smooth with the window. Now I am using windows XP. Here I am getting the problem. While installation I am getting error message that this version is not supported by your operating system. currently I am using different browser If any better solution please post on this forum.