Thread: How successful Internet Explorer 9 would be?

How successful Internet Explorer 9 would be?

I have just installed the Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 on my Windows 7 machine and I have used this new browser for some time. I guess it is not better then an older versions of the Internet Explorer. But at the end, It was just my experience. I have created this thread to know that am I right about the IE 9 or not. There must be many professional testers who might be knowing much more then me about the new version of the IE. So can somebody tell me that how successful Internet Explorer 9 would be?

Re: How successful Internet Explorer 9 would be?

In order to use Internet Explorer 9 to, Microsoft says you need a processor with a gigahertz clock speed and 512 megabytes of memory. Depending on the version of the new IE 70-120 megabytes of disk space consumed on your hard disk. The browser works with Vista with Service Pack 2 and Windows 7, there exists a version each for the 32 - and 64-bit version. Note: In Windows XP IE 9 does not works!

Do you have Windows 7, can the Internet Explorer 9 installed without Service Pack 1 setup - a wizard then loads during the installation of some additional updates downloaded automatically. Microsoft plans to provide IE9 as "important" update via the Windows Update service to download. If your system nor the Internet Explorer 8 or a preliminary version of IE9 are replaced the final Internet Explorer 9, these programs - a parallel use is not according to Microsoft provided.

After installation, there are important features to which you should worry about. In the Settings menu of the IE9 call options on the Internet: Enter your start page, set up the Internet Explorer 9 as a default browser or clear history of visited Web pages. Click a tab in the browser next to the button to create a new tab, shows the Internet Explorer 9 bring you the most-visited site on. Use the link at the bottom left you fit this selection on demand.

To the change from a different browser to your bookmarks (called Favorites in Microsoft) to do without, import it into the IE9. Click on the Bookmarks menu in the upper right (asterisk). Then click on the arrow next to Add to Favorites and select from the drop-down menu, select Import and Export of .... About the starting wizard, add a few clicks bookmarks from other browsers installed the IE9 there too.

Internet Explorer 9 is officially available Monday, March 14. Microsoft is dominant, but declining market share of browsers in general, led by Internet Explorer 8. The truth, conversely, is that there is nearly no chance that Internet Explorer 9 will be as successful as IE8. Internet Explorer 9 is a solid Web browser. It was a huge success and acknowledged much critical acclaim throughout its beta testing phase. Your graphics hardware acceleration performance burning fast results, and new features and functions in IE9 make the Web a more integral part of the Windows PC experience.

Internet Explorer has always had a slight disadvantage in terms of browser market share. While browsers like Firefox and Chrome is available for Mac OS X and Linux and Windows, Internet Explorer is compatible only with Windows. Therefore, right off the bat, there is a 10 percent or more of the market that Microsoft never come. Yet with a well-known hand tied behind his back, Internet Explorer 8 has become the number one browser, Internet Explorer 6 in third place, followed by Internet Explorer 7 in the fourth. Internet Explorer 8 commands only 35 percent of the browser market.