Thread: Internet Explorer 9 beta takes long time to load about:blank page

Internet Explorer 9 beta takes long time to load about:blank page

I've been testing the beta version IE9 Beta since launch, and is a very nice and fast browser. I installed the browser on my home system (Win7) and work system (Vista). It hang up on some pages, but nothing dramatic. though, on my Vista machine, subsequent to a cold start rapidly launches the browser and shows the about: blank page in an instant, but on my system Windows 7 at home, beginning the browser cold start takes forever to load the about: blank page. Altering the homepage from "about: blank" to "about: tabs" didn’t helped in anyway.

Re: Internet Explorer 9 beta takes long time to load about:blank page

Here I have provided the way by which you can sort out the problem that you are facing on your browser if you have not enabled software rendering. Go to the Start button and then type Internet Options in the RUN search bar. Pressing the enter will show you the same after which you must go to the Advanced tab. Here you should make a check in front of "Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering" box. Now click on OK and then try launching an Internet Explorer to check about issue.

Most of the time browser responds slowly when there are much temporary data filled on the cache memory of browser. Removing the cache memory of your browser lightens the load on it and it can run faster then what it was. I suggest you to Clear all the private data and then check that loads the homepage rapidly or not. If not then I don't know what could be an issue over here.

There is one trick to tweak up with the browser that you are using on your machine. I recommend you to change the home page of your browser to some other website's page which loads up the fastest according to you. Now check that Internet Explorer can load that page quickly or not whenever you start it. I guess there could be some problem with the cache as well as it does not let your browser work with the 100% of speed. It is just like heavy body can't run faster.

There could be some virus on your machine which might begin running whenever you launch the browser on your machine. To check about this issue, You can check running some other browser. It could also happen that the particular browser have got infected by the virus due to which it is not running with the enough speed. I would like to ask you that does your browser loads all the pages slowly or just the default one? If an issue is regarding with the all the pages then it could be an internet speed as well.

I have seen such issues with my internet explorer and I have not captured the thing from where issue might be causing but I have solved it successfully. Yes, It is true that reinstalling the program solves all the types of problem as it is like installing the software for the first time which has all the default settings. Unless and until there is no virus presented on your machine, Your browser won't be behaving in the same way.