Thread: IE9 beta installer hangs, won't install in Vista 32-bit

IE9 beta installer hangs, won't install in Vista 32-bit

Hello everybody I have issue regarding the IE9 beta. IE9 beta is not being installed on my system. Whenever I try to run the installation, it keep going for about 1 / 5 step without any problem, then it stop working we can say it hangs for some times and at last I get the message saying that failed to start. I have dual operating system window vista installed in my machine and Service Pack 2 installed. I have installed Vista updates suggested on the help page and forum, but I could install only the second update and the first is not being updated to my system and therefore I could not installed IE9 beta. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: IE9 beta installer hangs, won't install in Vista 32-bit

Surprisingly I notice it by myself in my system. I did what I tell you to do. Primarily due to the IE9 installed, I cannot send or receive from my Live email accounts from my Outlook10 Program, which, I would say it really frustrate me. Especially since both are Microsoft products. Leave it, come back to YOUR problem and this is a temporary solution. Use this instruction in Vista32: Click on the my computer then open the C drive click on the user then local then temp folder then IE9.temp folder open it. You will be able to see IE9 netutral.Downloaded.msu. open it and do the installation it. Once it done you have finished. You can open the IE9 and use it properly.

Surprisingly I notice it by myself in my system. I did what I tell you to do. Primarily due to the IE9 installed, I cannot send or receive from my Live email accounts from my Outlook10 Program, which, I would say it really frustrate me. Especially since both are Microsoft products. Leave it, come back to YOUR problem and this is a temporary solution. Use this instruction in Vista32: Click on the my computer then open the C drive click on the user then local then temp folder then IE9.temp folder open it. You will be able to see IE9 netutral.Downloaded.msu. open it and do the installation it. Once it done you have finished. You can open the IE9 and use it properly.

Thanks friend! It all the trick you told. This comes after several days of frustration and I would tell you the story because Microsoft people read these messages two days ago, when I had tried to do installation of IE 9. I have a message that I did not have the right to install the Service Pack. Strange, I thought that since I have made automatic updates enable. I went through my installed updates and did not see the SP1 or SP2 (Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit). So I updated my separate backup and download SP1 and SP2 since the update was not installed. I installed the SP1 and restart, windows could not start and went to repair mode cannot fix it. Service Pack 1 Ecache.sys corrupts the file. Great, thanks MS for wasting time. He spent an hour talking with a line of Microsoft, a kind gentleman from India, who did everything possible to help, but no luck. So I reinstalled Windows, restored all my files, software to install, finally, the update Service Pack 2 and tried to install IE 9. That was when I arrived at about the same place they were with the progress of the installation stops at about 1 / 5 in the progress bar. All set now.

Hi friend, try this. Go to Start button and then select Control Panel from there. Click on the Control Panel window in the Uninstall program here you can see all the programs installed on your system so the list of installed updates, you have to double-click the Windows Internet Explorer 9.then asked to uninstall and click Yes to uninstall the program. Then go through the instructions to uninstall IE9. Once finished with the uninstall process, restart the computer. Now you can use the settings from Internet Explorer 8 to install on your system.