Thread: Emails that I have already read don't fade out anymore

Emails that I have already read don't fade out anymore

I have used the Internet Explorer 9 beta and it worked high-quality. And just I downloaded the IE9 RC and it at rest works immense. But there is one thing that I see that insects me. At what time I observe my emails in sites like Yahoo, Gmail and my college E-mail, all the E-mails that I have previously read does not fade out anymore. It only fades out among my live account. Is there something I can do and has anyone else have the same issue?

Re: Emails that I have already read don't fade out anymore

I have instruction to solve it you need to follow it and see may be it will help you. Let’s try and see. First you have to Go in Internet Options then go in General the see Browsing History and Delete it uncheck protect favorites website data then verify and delete temporary Internet files and history. Close all Internet Explorer windows then reopen one. If it will help you then fine and if not then post your result and then we try some other tips.

I also agree with above post you have to follow this instruction if it will woke then it fine. If unsuccessful with above post then, try the Compatibility View button (torn page icon) next to the Address Bar. After that press f5 button to refresh the page then some massage will comes on your screen and then read it properly and follow it and change like it says and then press F5 to refresh again. I think it should help you for your query.

Thanks to both, but not any of it worked. The protect favorite’s website data was previously unchecked but, I did check and uncheck it to observe if it would do something. Compatibility view and F5 didn't modify a fixation. I observed something that I think I overlooked the other day. In its place of the words being washed out for the ones that I have previously read, the background of it is type of faded instead. My friends email account does not do any of it though.

For me it worked 100% when I faced that kind of problem. Did you clear the Temporary Internet Files and History? If not then verify ones more and try the above given steps or you have next option and that is you have to show your problem any of your friend who is very familiar with internet explorer may be possible you did some mistakes to follow the instruction then he will help you to come out the problem. And from Safety on the Command Bar attempt turning off ActiveX Filtering.