Thread: switch back to ie8 from ie 9

switch back to ie8 from ie 9

I tried beta version of internet explorer 9. I am using Vista and now it has made everything 2 to 3 times slower, randomly get the message that the browser window is not responding. When I try to move to another and press F5, which fresh the previous window and it take long time to complete. So I have decided to download ie8 when I tried to install this I get message that could not install because of newer version. So I need help to solve this problem. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: switch back to ie8 from ie 9

Hello friend I have reads your problem. Representation issues can occur on the website because they are not coded to wait for Internet Explorer 9. Until they can use the Vista compatibility and development tools to view the page in Internet Explorer 8 or 7 would be displayed. To use Vista compatibility: you have to navigate to question page. Click to the broken page in the address bar stop and reload it. You can use the developer tools also: Navigate to question page. And you can use F12 button on keyboard. Changing of the documents and the browser mode to an adjustment to a previous version of Internet Explorer.

Hello friend, I have gone through the instructions provided by Microsoft to remove IE9 and IE9 is now not seen or displayed as a program on my control panel. Now I want to switch back toIE8 again, because of problems in IE9 as I have tried to upgrade to IE9 in the first place. But when I do IE8 installation, I am getting an error message saying that I cannot install because I have a newer version of Internet Explorer installed in my system. However, It is not the problem when I tried these same in Safari.

Hello friend try this. Go to start button then select control Panel option from there. From control Panel window click on the Uninstall Program option here you will be able to see all installed program in your system so from the list of installed updates, you have to click twice on the Windows Internet Explorer 9.then you ask to uninstall then click on Yes to uninstall the program. Then go through the instruction for uninstalling IE9. Once you have finished with the uninstall process restart your computer. Now you can use setup of IE8 to install in your system.

Hello friend I want you to know that IE9 is nowhere ready for the general public. Technical problems it has with Microsoft's own Hotmail.com are far from extensive. This program needs a lot more in the home test before the beta test is a good source. Thumbs down to IE9. Technical problems aside, the changes are too drastic and not appropriate for end users, as a professional, I had the opportunity to do what he wanted, but people in general will be lost. Changes are too drastic, and untested.