Thread: Internet Explorer 9, not able to watch any flash slide show

Internet Explorer 9, not able to watch any flash slide show

I am not able to watch any such kind of flashing slide show into the recently installed internet explorer 9 web browser, the browser was running fine till the last date, but suddenly I encountered this problem into the browser, when I was tried to access a flashing video into my system, this was tart but suddenly stopped and along with this the browser crashes, I need to stop the browser execution process the process tab., and when I again tried to perform this similar process the similar problem arrived into the system. What should I do now to resolve this problem. Any information regarding this issue?

Re: Internet Explorer 9, not able to watch any flash slide show

I recommend you to download the latest version from the developer web site and changed this with the existing one, me and one of the my friend was also facing almost similar issue just before the few weeks ago, after that we also did a deep search on this, applied many of them but nothing was helped me, after that we also did this replacement process and the problem was solved with this process, so I hope this will also be help you.

As per my opinion regarding this problem, this can also be occurring for the addons or the plugins those are applied into the browser, in some of eth sites I found that any type of issue regarding the browser issues, so in these types of issues the problem maximum times issued for the plug-ins or for any other visual content those were applied, so if you are also applied nay such flashing content or plug-in in your browser, then try to resolve this issue by remove them from the browser. I hope this will somehow help you to resolve the issue.

According to me, the problem might also be in the internet connection or the web site from where you are trying to stream the file or video. So if this happen with you then I recommend you to check the internet connection, along with this in that particular web site if you are having any account to access the video file then I recommend you to be sure in that account the access is allowed you to access the file.

Reset the browser, because in my problem which was also the similar kind of problem, the solution of reset help me, so I hope this will also be help you. For that open the program and features windows from control panel and from there click on reset option after select the browser, as per my opinion this is termed as the recommended solution of this problem. go through this, I hope this will surely help you to overcome from the problem.

I also think that the problem is occurring for the web browser, first of start the browser with add-ons mode and then check whether the problem is persists or not. i think this is occurring for the flashing contents those are applied in to the browser. I recommend you to remove all of them from the browser, but if this problem still occurring then I recommend you to check the internet connection, because the these type of problems are might be occurred for the internet connection.

Thank you all of you for your kind response regarding my problem, though after encountered the problem first time in my system, I was did a researched on this, applied many of the processes and along with this also the above mentioned processes, but nothing was helped me, after as a last recommendation I tried with the browser reset option, and this get relief me from the problem that I was facing from a long time. Thank you again, if there any one having any such this kind of problem in your system then go through the above mentioned processes, any one of them will surely help you to overcome from the problem.