Thread: Internet Explorer 9 it has not removed successfully

Internet Explorer 9 it has not removed successfully

When I tried to remove the internet explorer web browser from my windows vista 32 bit stem architecture compatible system, it showed that browser is completely removed from my system, but after few seconds it flashes that the browser is not removed completely from your system. I am not a technical savvy and not having such kind of information’s regarding this, what should I do now. Any suggestion for me to remove this one completely from my system? any input on this will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Internet Explorer 9 it has not removed successfully

As the first recommendation on this issue, I think this is happening for any other file which is stored into the windows temporary folder or in the registry editor, for that I suggest you to download and install CCleaner in your system, run this cleaning application for removing the existing file, from the temporary folder and from the windows registry. I was also had a relevant issue with a application, after complete the remove process to was flashed that the application is not completely removed from your system, after that I also used this software and with the process that I mentioned above the problem was solved. So I hope it will also be help you to resolve the issue.

Any .dll file or the plug-ins installed file is not removed from your system, if this happen then the process of this web browser will still running under the process inside task manager, proceed there any check whether the process is still executing or not. So in that case after kill the process and then again run the nu-installation process the application or the browser will be removed completely form your system., go through this.

As per you problem, I would like to suggest you to go through the process that I am mentioning in the bellow of this posited. I had a similar issue, after that I was also used this process and the rpooblem was resolved by this, so I hope this will also help you. open search command panel from start menu and then type and CMD and him on enter, or run this will the administrator prompt. Now insert this registry key P %WINDIR%\servicing\Packages Microsoft-Windows InternetExplorer-9.. /c "cmd /c echo Uninstalling package @fname && start /t pkgmgr /up:@fname /norestart". Now re-start your system, I hope by this the problem will be solved.

Is there any application or any other browser or any flashing content you recently removed from your system , if this happens then by it stored installed files this problem can e arrived., for this run the windows disc check up program and clean the whole hard drive from your system, this will remove the unused and other un-necessary file from the hard drive, in some of the problem regarding the web browser un-installation programs I found this as a cause and for this there is only solution that I mentioned above. Go through this, it will somehow help you to resolve the issue.

Here is a similar issue, I am facing in my system with this newly launched inter explorer web browser 9 version, for some of the flashing content problem I tried to remove that browser form my system, but when I execute this un-installation process it flashes into the screen that the browser application is using by other application, I instantly checked into the process tab, there is no other application or process is collaborating with the process of this web browser, then why this error message is appearing into my screen. Along with this also the browser process is also not showing whereas the browser windows is open. What might be cause of this issue, any idea on this?

I think this is occurring for the virus file, this situated in your system and collaborate with the browser process, for these types of problem I simply recommend you to full scan your system, by this the virus or any other infected file will the detected. And this will also help you to regarding the problem for that you are willing to remove the web browser. Go through this, I hope this will surely help you. in addition, if with the offline scan process is not help you very much then go for the online scan process, some of the virus files are not stored into the virus database.