Thread: Internet explorer 9 crashes after closing tabs

Internet explorer 9 crashes after closing tabs

I have this strange problem which I have decided to share with you all. Well the problem is that the internet explorer 9 tabs crashes as soon as I decide to close the tabs. After some time I get strange errors specifying me about the problem signature. One thing I would like to add here is that the same problem was there in the internet explorer 8 as well. However it does not happen In other browsers that I use i.e firefox as well as the chrome. Every time I go to use the internet explorer it gets started normally and after that whenever I want to close the tabs it gets crashed. So any solutions in your mind then please do share it here.

Re: Internet explorer 9 crashes after closing tabs

I think the source of the problem is linked to the Samsung New PC Studio. If you are having it then do uninstall it as soon as possible. I think that is the only solution that you can try as of now. Other solutions that you can give a look is the booting in the safe mod and checking out if it is giving the same problem here as well or you can try running the troubleshooter tool and see if that is working or not. So do try working on all the suggestions that I have given here and I am sure that it will work out with you.

You can also have a check to the problem by just seeing whether the problem is caused by the start up services that emerges while we boot the system. so for that
    1) Go to the start button and type the msconfig in the search box. You might be prompted to enter the user account as well. So do enter the necessary requirement.
    2) Now click on the selective startup items. Once you have clicked there Uncheck Load startup items option.
    3) Having done that got to the services tab and check the option of hiding all the Microsoft services box. Do not forget to disable all the services.
    4) Then click on ok and then reboot the system. Once you have rebooted the system check if your internet explorer 9 is running perfectly well or not.
    If the problem still persists then again repeat the same procedure but this time enable the top half of the service boxes. Then again reboot the system. See if there are any changes. Do try it and I am quite sure that it will definitely work out with you.

I think the problem is due to the presence of bugs in the new version of the internet explorer 9. So have you tried uninstalling the internet explorer 9 and then installing it again. I think that will be the perfect solution for you. If you have a Samsung New PC Studio then check if you have registered the NPSArbiter.dll file in the system, if you have not then that can be the cause of the problem. So do have a look at all the suggestions that I have given here and accordingly act on it and let me know if you have got the desired solution.

Hey sorry to say but none of your solution did work in my case. So as of now I have no idea what other solutions should I try to work it out here. I have trued uninstalling the browser and installing it again. Also I have tried with the disabling of the service still no solution. So what other alternate solution can you suggest me such that I can get the perfect solution for the problem. Any other ideas for me then do share it here.