Thread: Installing updates leads to hang Firefox browser

Installing updates leads to hang Firefox browser

I got the popup window to update the Mozilla Firefox to the latest browser version 6.3.1913 and so I gave this a try. After getting the update installed successfully, I have seen that the opening of two pages after the launch here. In fact, open the two pages in two different tabs and one more thing I have noticed here is that both have different tabs here. Besides I've seen that is not stable as well. Mozilla Firefox is keep crashing here, in my case. Either it crashes or I've seen that just keeps hanging. Can you all help me what can be done here so I can leave the question of how clean here?

Re: Installing updates leads to hang Firefox browser

It seems that you have done the update for the Mozilla Firefox browser after a long time and therefore you are experiencing this as a problem here. In fact, the things that make the upgrade and then when you restart Firefox you will see more than one page open in your browser. To exit this will be required to reset the browser home page. Please do this and see if you can get the theme of the opening double page in your browser after it is resolved. On the subject of Firefox get hung really do not think that there can be no solution to this solution here. Please let me know if you were able to get rid of the issue with the previous step no.

You can set the homepage in Mozilla Firefox very easily. For that, Start the Firefox browser, then click the Tools option is there this envelope. Via the tools required to select options from there. After you select the main tab in the act that is required to view the Home option there. Now in the address space by specifying the URL of the page you want to have the home page in your browser and click the OK button. For the crash problem that I say here that the only standard version of the Firefox browser I've seen are those of Mozilla 3.5 or higher I have not seen anything more than that. So I am of the opinion that the new version might have a problem here.

I do not think that this version of Mozilla Firefox you have installed on your system should be held responsible for the issue. I have this version and is working really well and that too without any problem here. I think they have the same problem because some of the Add-ons or supplements and if that is the case, then let me tell you it will be great if you can uninstall all add-ons and then continue adding one each time and see that after the installation of plug-ins that are receiving the item. Do this as soon as possible and let me know if this solves the problem of its own. Cannot find the solution in this way the I am of the view that the reinstatement of the browser will really help you out of the question there.

In my opinion, the update that you have done is free of errors and therefore should have the problems here. I would like to perceive if you are able to uninstall the update otherwise only uninstall Mozilla Firefox browser and after that go back to installation that. Please uninstall as of Control Panel and after that continue to install fresh browser from there. After that just do you turn off the automatic update of your browser to be unable to install this again here. Go to Tools and then go to options and then you have to go to the advanced option there. Finally we update tab there. As the last step off this option does is automatically check for updates.

If all things go their way and they are seeing the item in its case over and over again, then it will be great if all you may have to uninstall the Firefox 6.3.1913 and have the 3.5 version of Mozilla Firefox for you. While things uninstallating please make sure you have the CCleaner and the registry cleaner as well as in your case and then proceed with the installation of Firefox exists. Do this and perceive if you can get stable edition of Firefox. Well, I will inform you regarding it if you desire and after that you can contain this version installed in your case. In anticipation of that it will be extremely respected that you just avoid using that browser.