Thread: Cannot found did you meant tool in google search

Cannot found did you meant tool in google search

Hello friends, I am one of the Google users and I am using Google from last 3 year and I did not Saw this kind of problem before. I have difficulty with my Internet Explorer Browser. At what time I search Google I do not get the “Did You Mean tool” what time I put wrong therm. As I told you I don’t know about this problem so I am not able to solve this problem. If anyone know about this problem so please provide me proper solution it better for my knowledge.

Re: Cannot found did you meant tool in google search

It is not a difficulty with Internet Explorer or Google Search. It is intentional. It is a Google feature which perceives what it thinks might be a statement or phrase that you have spelled wrongly, or used the incorrect grammar, so it comes up among a Did you mean?. That happens on Google Search in spite of of which web-browser you apply. I hope this information will help you and you will get your solution.

I am not sure this will help you or not but then I will give you a suggestion let’s try and see. First you have to download cleanup and set it. And remember one think Cleanup deletes the whole thing out of temporary folders and does not create backups. Press the double click on the icon of clean up which is on your desktop. And set the all thing as follows. Go to option and go the arrow downward to Custom Cleanup! And then check all the following things:
    • remove Prefetch files (if present)
    • unfilled Recycle Bins
    • Cleanup! All consumer
    • remove Cookies
    • Press on the temporary files tab & uncheck the small package for examine drives for files toning if it is checked.
    • Select OK option

push the Cleanup! Key to begin the program and do not reboot at what time prompted.

Fine, I intentionally write down wrong thermos and Google is coming among no proposal like on Firefox or chrome etc. that is definitely difficulty through Internet Explorer. Try it yourself and you will see it. And I tried this one also I downloaded the clean up and installed it into my computer and I follow all instruction as you told me but the problem still same it is not solve. If any other solutions you have so please tell me.

Fine as you told you have some problem which is related to internet explorer but I thing it is not internet explorer or Google’s problem because I am also surfing the net and using Google from too long time but not see this kind of problem till now I think the actual problem is in your setting may be possible you missed some instruction during the setting time so first check all setting and if it’s not working then ask to Google on the net or your service provider.