Thread: Increase download speed in Windows7

Increase download speed in Windows7

Hi friends I am having windows 7 in my computer. I am using telecom broadband 450 unlimited plan 192kbps for internet surfing. I am hardly getting 10-15 kbps downloading speed . Sometimes it goes slow than that also. I want to increase my internet speed .So please suggest me how I can get fast internet speed from same available bandwith of internet. I don't want to take higher internet service plan. I am waiting for your suggestions.

Re: Increase download speed in Windows7

You can achieve fast internet speed from available resources in many ways. It all depends on your internet connectivity . First of all you have to stop any online updates for some time after downloading anything. This will help in improvement of surfing speed.There are many internet speed optimizer programs available but they don’t really do any thing. They just fix your computer. They won't increase your internet speed.

I had also faced same problem. To solve this kind of problem I tried many solution out which worked for me I tell you. You always needs to perform CCleaner after every single time use of internet. This will implies that there is no temporary files remained on your computer. This will increase your internet browsing speed. And make sure that in your system there is no virus .Virus also decrease your browsing speed.

The best solution to increase internet surfing speed from available internet resources is by using proxy server. Proxy server buffers web pages, so if 10 people want the access to the same web page at same time. This will only downloads the content of those web pages only once and shares it for all the user. This increases your access speed with greater margin.The other option to increase your internet speed is to upgrade the service.

You can increase internet speed by many means. You can download accelators that manages downloads of files in multiple parts and in the end it simply join them. Few of accelerators compress data transmitting to clients. You can use firewall softwares that scans and blocks inbound and outbound internet traffics depending on the permission of your computer. Block unwanted addons and toolbars will also help in increasing internet speed.