Thread: Internet refused by computer

Internet refused by computer

I have set one home network using 3 computers . Which are connected using same resources to form network using Linksys router out of them 2 are functioning well .Except third one ,other computers are able to access the internet using shared resources.I don’t understand why my third computer is not able to access the internet though internet connection is available for that computer also.Tell me how to fix this problem? I will appreiciate your suggestion.

Re: Internet refused by computer

Check whether all your computers have got IP address from the router . Your mentioned problem seems of DNS problem. Set all your computer for auto generated IP address and DNS server information by the router. Your router should provide unique ip addresses to each computer. Once all your computer have got IP addresses and and DNS server again reconnect all your computer to internet the bug will get fixed.

To solve internet connectivity problem check your device manager if any driver is not been installed properly. If you can update your windows will correct all your driver issues . Else if some driver is not installed properly then download the latest version of it and install them. Check your connection setting and make sure that they are not disabled. to check that go to control panel ,in that go to Network and internet section in that check whether network connection is disable or not .

If are changing connected devices every time you need to power the broadband modem . If your computer is directly connected to internet then open dos window in that type IPCONFIG /ALL>C:\RESULT.TEXT now open C:\RESULT.TXT in a notepad and copy paste result over there. This will tell you the reason of the problem and fix them and if you are not able to do so then fix by consulting some networking people.

I am also having same kind of internet connectivity problem.I was having some problem in reinstalling windows but now this problem has been fixed. I have created one home network, My laptop is able to recognize the network but not able to access the internet through the network. Neither Internet explorer or firefox is able to connect to internet. It is showing error message that could not connect to website. Can anybody tell me how to fix this problem?