Thread: Random request for download internet explorer with Website Popups

Random request for download internet explorer with Website Popups

From last couple of weeks I am facing a problem in my newly purchased dell latitude laptop, it is specified with windows 7 OS. The problem is first occurred with the internet explorer web browser. while I was just open the browser it simply directs me to download the latest version, and after pop up this it closes, it means I was not permit me to open the browser, so as per the pop up message I simply download and install the latest version internet explorer 8 BETA version in my laptop. After this, it also creating similar issue, I am still now not able to open the browser. With the new version I am having two more problems, one is, whenever I tried to download any content it flashes a message into the screen that this file is not valid. Though it installed properly then why this happening, is there anyone having any idea on this?

Re: Random request for download internet explorer with Website Popups

As per my opinion regarding these types of problem I think this is happening for the malwraebvyte, which is situated in your system. sometimes I found that type of virus file you might not be allow to run any third party software. for that i suggest you to simply proceed with the scan process with anti malwarebyte program. if you are performing this with a third party software then be sure that one is updated and functioning properly. Try with this, I hope this will might be somehow help you to resolve the issue.

According to me, if the problem is only appearing with the internet explorer web browser, not with the other browser then simply reset the browser, I was also facing relevant type of problem with the internet explorer web browser 8 version. After that I did a research on this, and in most of the sites I found the reset option only for the internet explorer browser as recommended. So for this run the browser installation program and from the installation window select the reset option, it will ask you to remove all of the browser contained settings and the files from your system. go for this and along with this also if you applied any plugin then remove that one. Restart your system after complete the reset process; your problem will be solved.

Start the browser with no addons mode from start menu, open that one and click on no-addons internet explorer under system tool, this will open the browser without any of the addons or the plugins. Look for the problem whether this is still appearing or not. I think the problem might be occurring for the plugins, in most of cases I found that the plug-in can be creating these types of problem. if you found any such problem with the browser plugins then remove them and I hope this will help you to overcome from the problem. apart from this also make sure that the browser is not processing with any other third party application or the visual effect, from the process tab under task manager. If you found this then first of all kill that process and restart your system if this happens in your system then by this the problem will be solved.

I am also facing a problem in my system and this not only with the browser, also with some other applications those are applied in my system. after launch many of the a0pplication in my machine it flashes a message with a virus file name, and every time it flashes a new name. I searched for the file with its name and found this but not able to remove them from the hard drive. Also tried by scan the system and from the result I tried to remove them, but they directly forward to the quantum list. After that if I again scan the system the same file will again flashes in the result window, I can’t understand whether this is for the antivirus or for any other cause. Now I am willing to go any other anti malwarebyte program, but where as I am not having any idea on any of such programs. So I hope someone from here will surely provide me any information about the anti malware byte program, by which I can make the decision.

Almost every household has an Internet connection. This widespread use of the Internet, of course, also increases the risk of spread of viruses, worms and Trojans. But not only viruses and worms are critical, a big security problem is adware and spyware. The spy of personal data, passwords or personal browsing habits are among the possibilities are the use of spyware. This nest unnoticed programs mentioned on the home computer and running all the time, unnoticed by the user, with and collect the information on this. Another form of adware generates, the only certain websites can be accessed or permanently a particular Web page is opened when you open the browser. But one can be free again from spyware and adware. There are special tools are also conveniently available for free. One such tool is Ad-aware, if you are really willing to change the antivirus program that you are suing, then go for this. The removal of spyware with Ad-aware program is very simple. The free download Ad-aware is available in almost all then web sites.

One of the best anti malwarebyte program, which is known as Windows Bitdefender, I am using this from a long time. I recommend you go for this with its update version. Windows Defender aware you when the computer tries to install or run a spyware applications or potentially discarded software. It is also direct you that even if a program attempts to change important Windows settings.Under this, The Microsoft SpyNet online process permits you to verify the actions of other users with software not yet classify in relation to the potential risks. If other associate of the community might trust any software, then you can explore the possibility of trust your computer. Windows Defender permits you to explore for spyware and other potentially discarded software that may have been installed on your computer, to schedule scans at regular gap and automatically remove malware detected through a scan.

The SpywareBlaster, without a doubt one of the most effective in providing resident protection, that is to say in "real time" against malware .The only restriction on the free version is unable to activate the automatic updates. This software does not remove spyware but does something better, provides immunity from malicious code attacks using ActiveX some Web sites to embed these "spies”. When you run a screen we put SpywareBlaster Protection, here you can enable protection for Internet Explorer, because it is the most widely used browser, the program offers protection even in the Mozilla browser also. SpywareBlaster works very differently from other such programs, because it blocks the harmful and dangerous file while browsing, and then before you download them physically on the computer. The software is upgradeable so you can clearly recognize the dangers latest. SpywareBlaster does not need special configuration, although you can set various parameters to increase the level of security. In any case, the advice for beginners is to use the basic settings, rather than good to protect your home computer.

I also like to recommend you to go for the spyware antivirus tool, SpywareBlaster is a popular freeware anti-spyware program for personal use. The approach of SpywareBlaster to protect from spyware objects is different from the rivals. SpywareBlaster prevents all the spyware in its database can be installed while browsing. The use of the program is very simple and once installed just enables protection for Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox. You can enable all protections Enable All Protection using your voice or act individually for each protection. To enable security for the browser, simply click the appropriate tab.