Thread: Arrow key does not moving around the web page

Arrow key does not moving around the web page

Hello 2 week ago the up and down arrow keys are unable to work properly as they have to work. When I am using the down arrow to move on the down side of the page so it directly move to the bottom of the page and when I am using up arrow to move on the top of the page it’s directly move on the top of the page. When I am working with the word and other applications this keywords are working properly. I accidentally hit a button that made this change, but cannot find this setting. This is on a Toshiba laptop for 8 months. Any help to solve it is appreciated!

Re: Arrow key does not moving around the web page

Sometime this kind of problem occurs because of browsers (Firefox) problem when you are using browsers it also containing the hardware support setting. There are different kinds of browsers which popping up this kind of problems. Some time it may be the problem of your browser if your browser is not working properly with your hardware services then it create problem with your arrow keys functionality. If your browser hardware supporting services are changed then you cannot work with this up and down arrows.

As you maintained that your arrow keys are working correctly with your other applications like notepad Microsoft word etc. Then maybe there is problem with your network services. If your downloading speed is slow and you are accessing any website and it takes time to load in your web browser and you are using your arrow key then its crate problems. And it appears like when you are moving towards downside or with upside with your arrow keys so you directly move towards bottom or up side of the web page.

Even I am facing the same problem because of the slow downloading speed of the internet may be this happened because of the traffic in the network. When m using any website and when it’s loading and if I am using my arrow keys for the view of web page so its move on directly towards bottom side of the page. And then I try this with other internet service company with the different speed of downloading then it works properly. So maybe this is happen because of the slow internet speed.