Thread: Browser is redirecting on different sites when no virus present

Browser is redirecting on different sites when no virus present

Hello friends, I am facing the issue in browser I have downloaded many browser, to get rid of the problem that I am facing, my browser always keep on redirecting any site that I have written on the address bar to any of the particular sites. The particular site address is “hxxp://click.s3.amazonaws.com”. I do not know that is this the virus or not, I had scanned the pc with the licensed versions antivirus but it couldn’t show any virus. I have also run anti malware and various other free tools programs but it was not showing anything. Is this a kind of virus that is not been detecting in my scan or some problem in my browser or in my computer.

Re: Browser is redirecting on different sites when no virus present

The main thing is does this happens in the internet explorer only; if yes then try to change the setting of the LAN connection in your browser. You can do that by opening the internet explorer then go on tools then go on options then connection tab then on then check the LAN setting that is available in it. In that check the box of automatically detect settings and click ok this should clear the issue in the internet explorer. If it not happening in it then try downloading Firefox or Google chrome as they are free and open source. Sometime the virus TDSS is also present in the pc and it goes undetected from the scanner to detect the virus in the computer you should download the TDSS killer and scan the whole computer, before doing that restore your system for safety if something goes wrong in it while scanning.

Hello , did you tried to check whether your IP address is static or dynamic, The IP address which remain the same is known as Static IP address and if get changes every time then it is known as dynamic IP Address . To verify that go to command prompt then type ipconfig/all in the command prompt. Check then if DTHP is enabled or not, if is enabled then your IP is dynamic in nature. After this go to DNS.com and register yourself for free. In this go to opendns.com/support/dynamic_ip_tech/#faq and download the software under this section,” Dynamic IP address update frequency”.this software will always try to refresh it . After this click the following address on the address bar opendns.com/dashboard/signin this will ask to login. After login in this select the networks and type the address and click add this network. Now going backward in the page you will see the settings in that advanced settings inthat enable type correction and then click apply. This should do the thing.

Did you tried running the browser in the safe mode, sometime there is a problem when you are entering in one of the website for many time, due to this the address get stored in the cache try clearing the cache and disabling all the add on that are present .download the latest features browser from the secure site so that it is not affected by the virus and do not enter in the computer. Also try disabling the modem of the internet connection because sometime it may also happen because of this to disable it just remove the power cable from behind the modem and again connect it into that. OR in the network connection in that connect to the network connection that is providing you the connection, in that right click and you will get the option of disable the connection.