Thread: BADA Remote virus

BADA Remote virus

Hi, Is anyone here noticed an icon in their star up called BADA Remote. Since last week I am getting this icon BADA Remote in the start up. I tried everything to get rid of this, but not succeed. System Tool has disabled everything in my Computer and gives me a message how your system is being ruined. I think this is Virus and it does not allow me to do anything on My Windows XP. Bloody message always come on my screen. What is the solution of this problem? How to remove it. Any Help would be appreciated.

Re: BADA Remote virus

Hello friend, this is the Virus who infected your system and does not allow you to anything. You just clean up in the safe mode using RKILL and download more up to date security software. This may help you. BADA Remote is a Trojan type of the Virus. So I will suggest you to download a Trojan Remover. Run this to remove the Trojan. Download Trojan remover of latest version that can remove this type of virus. This may delete your important file from system also so be care full l while using Trojan remover.

Hello friend I am also facing the same problem of BADA Remote virus in my PC. Each time in the startup icon for BADA Remote is shown to me on my desktop. I try to remove it from safe mode. I used RKILL .I has to go in safe mode each time to finish the job. It is really headache work. This virus does not allow me to do anything at all. I removed it many time but it remain like ghost. It also creates many problems. If any have genuine solution please let me know. I visited many forums but not got the proper solution. Also tell me what is the BADA Remote actually all about.

File BADA Remote is located in program file in C drive. Some malware program hides them as BADA Remote if it is located in system32 folder or windows folder. I will recommend you Security Task Manger to verify system security. It is one of the best download for BADA remote. This program can be attached to any of your program. So try to remove that program from add and remove window. The program has a visible window. The application has no file description. The file is not a Windows system file.

I will recommend you to uninstall applications you always have the Control Panel Add / Remove Programs. Lassen verify with each install or uninstall any software and change system settings, the registry for errors. Keep in mind Viruses and other malicious files can also masquerade as BDARemote.exe. If you check your computer's security, we recommend Security Task Manager. This may help you to understand BADA Remote.