Thread: Unable to get cursor in opera browser

Unable to get cursor in opera browser

I installed recently Opera 11. The whole thing is working fine with that, but the only problem I'm dealing with that is with the mouse cursor. If I use to surf the Internet and then after a certain length of time the mouse pointer disappears. Once this is done n I have to use the tab key and many more keystrokes to operate which is very frustrating for me. This is not happening to me if I can use your computer without the browser. Please tell me what may be a possible problem with that and how it can be resolved. I will appreciate every answer might be appropriate. Please help me.

Re: Unable to get cursor in opera browser

The files installed for opera I think that it get corrupted. If you come out of the question, then you require to install the Opera once more. And I am sure that it will gain arrange all the file for the opera once again. Before doing so, you must uninstall your existing opera on your computer and after that just try to install again. The best way is to search and download the new configuration for that and after installation from the new configuration downloads. So just follow it I am sure that it will help you.

Recently which os you are making use of on your system? And if it is windows 7 then you just try to upgrade Opera and see if that also is showing the same problem. You should also see that when the mouse pointer disappears from the browser so if that is focused on the plug-in for some content, such as flash. If that is the case, then you have to install a Flash player on your system. Another thing is that you can try to look after you change the mouse to someone else who is not showing any problems. If that is not showing any problems with then this confirms that the problem is with the mouse you are using and change the mouse to another version will solve the problem for you.

There is another possibility that the mouse driver that is installed on your computer may be damaged and thus not allowing the mouse to function properly. So out of the problem that you need to uninstall the mouse driver and install it again. This can solve the problem. If that is not helpful for you then you can try to download the latest driver update and install it to your computer. If the problem is due to driver problems then this will definitely help. Try these two things and see what can help.

Your system may be exaggerated along with the infection and I think you are facing like this issue because of that. Do you have any antivirus installed on your computer? If that is not installed, then you should install some good in your computer. Scan your computer completely, but before scanning, confirm that the antivirus should be updated. If that is the reason behind the issue, then the problem may persist in it. Apart from this you can try to use the Opera 10 and do not think you have any report so bad about that. I can say this because I'm using the same and I have no problem with that.