Thread: connect PC to internet using aircel

connect PC to internet using aircel

I am having nokia 3230c mobile handset .I want to access internet on pc through aircel sim. I have done subscription for an Aircel GPRS. Now I want connect to internet using my cell phone and my problem is when i try connecting through my PC .It is showing some error and not getting connected. Through Bluetooth .I want to connect . please guide me so I can access internet on my computer using aircel sim.

Re: connect PC to internet using aircel

Connect mobile phone with your PC .after that goo to nokia pc suite and select connect to internet option .In modem selection it will show your mobile’s modem. Select network operator. Select configuration manually. Write ACCESS POINT as aircelgprs , leave other settings .Make connection auto connect.Keep GPRS setting as default setting in mobile phone and activate in all application.Finish with set up now connect with internet.

First of all install nokia pc suite depending on mobile phone model number.You can connect your pc with mobile in three ways. Either by data cable , infrared or blue tooth. Now open nokia pc suite , click on connect to internet. There you have to select your mobile modem. Choose your network operator then configure connection manually . Put access point as aircelgprs.pr , leave rest of the setting blank. End with set up now connect to internet.

You need to Create dial up connection. To create dial up connection go to My network places and click on this. To view all available network connections , there create new connection then select connect to internet .Then select manual connection then dial up .next select mobile handset modem. Click next and write ISP name as AIrcel. Now enter *99***1# as dial up number. User name and password keep blank .You can make default connection.