Thread: Maxthon browser configuration issue

Maxthon browser configuration issue

Since I have downloaded a certain program in my computer, I am facing a certain issue. My maxthon and chrome initially was just getting loaded but not showing any of the improvement in the downloading the page from the internet. I tried with various other browsers that are popular and free version also. Only Firefox helped me in it. So tried to scan the whole computer with the scanner but I didn’t found any of the virus in it. Tried downloading the latest security update and the software too, but no help in it. I have disabled the firewall also but the same problem is occurring, also the address which I am trying to search is also a genuine one. So what to do now?

Re: Maxthon browser configuration issue

Did you tried in the safe mode to load the page, because sometime there are problem in the operating system that they do not get easily compatible with the latest version of the browser, also try changing the setting of the newly latest browser. You can change the setting by doing the following thing: right click on properties and then on the advanced tab and click ok on it. Also check the router that it is configure properly, if it is not then change the setting of it so that the packets in the browser are properly transferred to it. There may the possibility of the newly installed browser is not the correct one or it is corrupt one, try changing the version of the browser.

What is the name of the browser you are using because it may be that the version of the operating system you are using may have not been updated or secured .are you using any kind of firewall other than the default one in the operating system, because when you use a free version firewall in your computer, the setting has to be visited so that the firewall is aware of which site is to be block and which is not to be. Did you scan your computer with any other anti virus to find if any other virus is been present or not

The best think according to me is to download free registry cleaner, this is require because after so many time of installing and removing of the various program it may be possible that which program is working, that may also not work because of that. I completely agree with the point of changing the anti virus that you are using .it may be possible that the virus which is corrupting your files is not been detected in the scan, if you are using a free version software the it is strongly recommended for going for a paid version of anti virus product. It is better to be on safe side by spending something which can provide you with efficient way of working on the computer.

If you are using any browser like Safari or maxthon it is better to change the browser only, because it is not better than Firefox and Google chrome, but with the good side also there is bad side. If you have any of the additional add-ons on your browser then kindly disable it and try the site that you are searching for or try the browser in the safe mode. Do not keep more than one browser in the computer because that may sometime lead to connectivity issues. Browser like Firefox are free site browser, they keep on updating their version whenever it is available. In that there is some loop whole that lead to degrading the function. I suffered in Firefox one issue that the browser when it in use it should get refresh and it is display the previous web page that has been visited. Also there are many plug inns that are available in it so with the help of it you can destroy the help.