Thread: facebook account not opening

facebook account not opening

Since last two days whenever I am logging into facebook it is not getting open. It shows redirecting and no page is gets opened after that. Sometimes even it shows that you have entered wrong password. I damn irritated with such error messages. I am quite fond of facebook . I tried to fix this error but could not do so. also tell me how to keep my account secure. Please can anybody help me out in this?

Re: facebook account not opening

It appears new process of authenticating the users. It verifies who are you,you are the right user entering. Authorization code is sent on users mobile or landline number. Normally when we fill the registration form we enter our mobile number. It sends verification code on that number that could be verbal code or textual message. Once your verification code is sent on your mobile, enter that on facebook and again login it will normal as before.

It appears new process of authenticating the users. It verifies who are you,you are the right user entering. Authorization code is sent on users mobile or landline number. Normally when we fill the registration form we enter our mobile number. It sends verification code on that number that could be verbal code or textual message. Once your verification code is sent on your mobile, enter that on facebook and again login it will normal as before.

This problem can be solved by making facebook to send you password reset mail. Once you have received that mail go that link, it will instruct you for how to change your facebook password.Follow that instruction, type your password and email id without any alphabetical mistakes. Once you are done with this process. You have successfully reset your password. Now you can easily log into facebook.

Some times facebook ban you from login incase if you would have sent so many friend request at a time or you might have opened your facebook account from different IP addresses in a single day. In such a case you try to log in into your facebook account after 2-3 days it will definitely work fine. If you have still problem you just can reset your password , by going into account setting follow the process. It will guide you in changing the password.

If you are getting an error massage on facebook such as facebook account is temporarily unavailable due to site maintenance and it should be available again within a few hours. And even after few hours you are again not able to login then download and install CCleaner and run cleaner. This problem mainly arises due to cookies of your internet explorer rather than your facebook account. Best solution for such kind of problem is to clear your cache and cookies of browser.