Thread: HotFile is very slow

HotFile is very slow

Well my RS premiums expired today. I was getting speed of 150kb/s anytime in the day. I am using Jdownloader in order to manage all the downloads of mine. I was using the same as w/RS to manage the account. I have also tried with IDM to download but it was also very slow. Any suggestion for this particular situation will be highly appreciated. I don’t want to waste the money of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: HotFile is very slow

Well I am really amazed since you are getting speed of 150kb/s while you are using paid account. I am getting speed of 250kb/s however I am having free account. Also let me know the speed of the internet connection? Do you having speed of 1MB/sec or not? As far as I know this particular problem is associated with ISP which you are using currently. So ask your ISP for this particular matter and see whether it helps you or not.

Looking at the situation I recommend that you should download Free Download Manager to use HotFile premium account.
    • You have to download and install FDM on the computer of yours.
    • Now you need to install FlashGot Addon.
    • Well you have to configure FlashGot addon so that it can use FDM as the download manager.
    • Now you should setup HotFile account inside FDM.
    • Click on Site Manage tab on FDM. You have to right click on blanks space and clcik on Add site form the right click context menu.
    • You have to enter name of the site in site name field. You have to check login is required check box.
    • Now you have to enter user name and password for the HotFile premium account.

I have seen that this universal is a problem as far as HotFile is concerned. Well everyone knows that HotFile is become very slow. I am getting great speed when I am trying to download any file after midnight from the HotFile. I am having the same problem when I am attempting to download the file at daytime from the Hotfile account of mine. Let me know if you are getting good speed after midnight or not.

I don’t know why this happing in your situation but I can let you about how one can setup HotFile Premium account in to Jdownloader.
    • You have to go for Premium and simply click on Premium Settings and click on Add Account.
    • Now you need to choose host as HostFile.com. Once you have entered you have to add user name and password for the same.
    • I am hoping that it will help someone who is wanted to setup HotFile premium account using Jdownloader.

Well looking at the situation you have provided I recommend that you should go for SpeedTest. By doing SpeedTest you will be able to find out whether your ISP is throttling the download speed. In mu situation I am using Download Accelerator Plus that is DAP with Download Manager in order to download things from the HotFile and so far I am not having an issue download speed of HotFile premium account.

I am able to download everything from the internet with full speed except the files from the HotFile account. Hence I suspect that there is setup which is limiting download speed from the Hotfile servers. I am providing following thing which you can do to fix the problem. you have to browse to the C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts file location and put the following line which is applying in your situation.
    Code:
    74.120.8.75 Hotfile.com
    195.122.131.46 rapidshare.com
    209.222.148.136 megaupload.com
    I am hoping that it will help you to fix the problem.