Thread: Imageshack image not showing problem

Imageshack image not showing problem

Is there any one who is getting problem with the imageshack uploaded picture. Actually i am running a forum and using the imageshack to upload the pic to my site for any article but all the images which are uploaded with the Imageshack is turned into the Frog images and asking to register the domain also. I have no idea why this is happening with my domain. If any one can the help me with the same.

Re: Imageshack image not showing problem

You are not alone one to get this issue there are others also who are getting the same issue. Actually if you need to get your image back then you have to register your domain with the Imageshack which is the only solution to get back your image. Just register your domain with the imageshack and you will get back all your images to the normal. You can check out more ideas about this issue on below given links.
    Imageshack showing frog image
    Imageshack showing Unregistered Domain instead of Picture

I am also getting the same issue with the image which i have uploaded with the Imageshack and now all the images lost. I have gone through some of the article and followed the suggestion of registering the domain with the Imageshack and now waiting for their response. As this is almost 3 hour but no response yet from imageshack. To know more about the registering your domain you should visit the link.
    How to Register Domain on Imageshack

Thank God, I am not only one who is getting this problem as there are lots of other user also going through imageshack file uploading issue. I have seen many other site that are not showing the proper images. So this means that all the site have to register your site with the imageshack otherwise you will not get the images back to normal. What is the advantage of imageshack with implementation of this policy. I am still unable to understand reason behind same.

I am trying to open the min.us but it is not at all working. I just keep on waiting to open the same but no use. Anyways i have sorted out the Imageshack issue by registering my domain with the Imageshack.us and now all the images are showing properly. If you are also having problem viewing the Images then you should also register yourself with the Imageshack otherwise you wont be able to work withe the same.