Thread: Opera cannot finish loading the pages

Opera cannot finish loading the pages

I am having opera browser installed in my computer. But it is useless. As when I try to visit any of the web pages then it just start loading the pages and that goes for infinity. Last day when I tried to visit out college website and it was continue to load the page. I waited for 20 minuted but it was at that point only. I am not able to understand that why this is happening to me and how can this be solved. If anyone over here is having any idea that how it can be solved then please let me know that. Thank you.

Re: Opera cannot finish loading the pages

This might or might not assist, but attempt checking in Menu > Settings > Preferences > Advanced > Network > Proxy Settings and from there you will have to enable HTTP 1.1 intended for proxy. With a few network configurations, this looks to solve issue even if you are not having a proxy. One more probable reason is a besmirched cookies file. A few 10.5-10.6 builds have a infection that would reason precise pages to stop loading. It was associated to the safety confirm for which cookies a site must be able to perceive. If this difficulty corrupted the cookies file, you must be able to solve it by clearing the cache, then close opera as well as deleting (or rename) this file: %AppData%\Opera\Opera\cookies4.dat

If things do not functions when you are not running Opera while an administrator then you most probable have somewhat incorrect by means of file permissions somewhere. I would not suggest running the web browser as the administrator, for the reason that it defeats the reason of the entire elevation system completely. By running the program like administrator, you provide it the security privileges for modifying just regarding something on the system. If said program obtained negotiated by malware, it now has free space over the system. Web browsers are continually beneath attack through malware as of the internet, so the web browser is single program you actually do not desire to have control in excess of the entire system.

If the problem is for the reason of the slow loading then you can attempt to perform one thing. You be able to just make use of the Turbo Mode of Opera browser. All you will be needed to accomplish is open the browser. When you open it you will perceive a few of the pages as of History getting loaded. Fine, at the left hand side of browser you will observe the icon that is similar to time. Just do a click on it and then choose the alternative Configure Opera Turbo. one time you are completed with it then you can choose the Enable alternative there. Once you are completed through it then you will be required to restart the browser and after that you can provide the command to print once you perceive the web page getting into view on the browser.

I have been practicing the similar subject. Though I did a small investigation and exposed a probable source intended for the fault.The sites I typically have mistake on, rely a lot of external javascript calls to hold metrics as well as advertising. By utilizing the Dragonfly I have recognized a probable clash flanked by the metric/advertising scripts plus a number of of the content blocks that I have set in place. Dragonfly reports that a number of of the scripts not succeeded to run, otherwise are checked but not carried out. Disabling Java Script on a number of sites means that they functions. Apart from on others, their dependence on having Java Script active denotes they don't. I have attempted clearing the cache's, cookies but to no benefit. I believe there may be some problem in content-blocking otherwise the autofix script that Opera runs beside a number of sites.

Which version of the opera are you using? You have not mentioned that. If you are using any other version than opera 11 then I would like to recommend you to make use of the Opera 11. This is the latest version by opera and using this can solve the issue for you. I am also using the same and that is working great for me. So in short, just switch to Opera 11, if you are halving any other version than this.

Quote Originally Posted by arturro View Post
    Disabling Java Script on a number of sites means that they functions.
    I've had the same problem, and disabling JS on the sites that didn't want to load made them work again. Thanks for the tip Now my only challenge is getting the broken sites that demand JS to work

(Edit: My problem were on 11.50 btw)