Thread: Which are best browser tools that can be used Online?

Which are best browser tools that can be used Online?

I just got the EeePC 900 from my uncle. And you must be knowing that there is only 12GB for storage. So, I am restricted to download to much of things. That's why I was thinking to use some online tools which can be useful in this scenario. I am here to ask you people that which are best browser tools that can be used Online? And the main thing is that I don't want to download it on my EEE. I am not having much knowledge about the tools that are available online. Anyways I want some tools that can be helpful for image editing, some conversions of word, etc. I hope that you people will help me soon.

Re: Which are best browser tools that can be used Online?

Free OCR is offering a free optical character recognition (OCR, Optical Recognition) to. The operation is very simple: upload a picture and let's go. The image can not exceed 2 MB in size and may be in the formats PDF, JPG, GIF, TIFF or BMP. If the service accessible PDFs into account only the first page. If you are interested in this tool, then you can get more information from free-ocr.com. But their are some restrictions like the image may not be wider and / or greater than 5000 pixels and it can be uploaded up to 10 images per hour. You can also choose which language to take the OCR to. According to the operator to improve the selection of the language the result.

With Google Image Ripper enter a search term and then presenting the search, the matching pictures. The search results are from Google. In contrast to images from Google Search on the found images are not displayed as thumbnails, but in its original size. This allows you to take a closer look at the images and do not have to click through only by innumerable thumbnails. Another advantage: You can download the images directly to another (private) use a mouse click.

Nitro PDF software, with PDF to Word converter to a free, online any PDF document into a Word or RTF document converts. Thus, then the converted PDF documents to Word, Excel or Openoffice.org be edited. I am sure that it will prove much useful for you. The conversion is very simple. The first step is to select the desired PDF document, that to convert from PDF to Word is uploaded. In the second step is to decide whether the PDF should be converted to a DOC or RTF document. The third step is to finally give an email address where to send the finished document is converted. The mail comes from the mail address "trial@mail.pdftoword.com. If even after long time no mail the document to arrive, maybe take a look at the spam folder.

If you are looking for the Professional Image Editing then I would suggest you to check the Pixlr.com. A photo editor that runs completely in the browser. Then Pixlr.com the right solution. The online service includes one of her usual image editing interface including toolbars, Layer boxes and a navigator. You can create completely new images in Pixlr either locally or on the hard drive to upload images stored, and then edit. Spice up your images for the various filters are available. Pixlr.com were particularly impressed with the speed: there is little difference to work with a desktop image editing.

You can use operating system whether in Office, Desktop, photos or mp3s. Thanks icloud, you have not to use notebook or USB stick compulsorily. Icloud is in fact an operating system that runs completely in the browser. Under the simple and free registration can go right: you log into the OS. The surface is very similar to that of Windows, so you immediately feel at home that is technically based on icloud. Many programs, browsers, tools and games will be tried. So after turning off the browser operating system, not all information stored away, you get 3 GB of online storage.