Thread: Opera: disable tab previews

Opera: disable tab previews

I have Opera 11 installed on the system. Well I really like the tab stacking feature that this browser has and I really think that it is Opera here that has come for the first time with this tab stacking feature. Hope that they will come up with some more improvements in the same. Well in addition to this I really do not like the Tab Preview feature and would like to know if there is any way by which I can have the same disabled. When I; hover the mouse on the tab I can see the preview for the same. Let me know if there is any solution to this.

Re: Opera: disable tab previews

Well at this moment I really do not think that there is a way by which you will be able to disable it here. ON top of this; I even really like the tab stacking feature and hope that they will come up with some enhancement in the same. I do not think you should actually think of this as an issue. I am of the opinion that they have come up with this tab preview feature keeping in mind the taskbar feature of Windows 7 and hence I really find this nice. If you are having trouble with this then it will be better if you can just go to the older version of the Opera and see if that solves the issue of yours.

I am also in complete agreement to what you have said above and would say that it will be better if you can upgrade to the newer version of the Opera as well. I would like you to go with the newer version and have the installation of the Opera 11.01. If you actually like this version of the Opera then it will be better if you can have the installation of this version instead. Hope that you will like this updated version of the Opera there. Regarding the issue of yours you will be required to ask about the same with the tech support. See if they can come with some solution.

You can get it disabled. In the older version of the Opera also this feature was available and I think that you have just installed Opera and you are using it here. All you have to do is go to the Tools Options and then select the Preference option there. If you cannot see this option there then you can simply go with the shortcut. You will be required to press Ctrl and F12 buttons simultaneously. When you will do it then you will see the Preference window getting opened. Just select the Advance tab and in the Right side uncheck the box that says Show thumbnails when hovering tabs. Hope that you will be able to do this without any issue.