Thread: Opera 10: Cannot drag drop links from address bar

Opera 10: Cannot drag drop links from address bar

I was using the Firefox browser in my computer and that was working fine. May of my friends were using the Opera and therefore I decides to get experience of that also. I installed and downloaded that last night. All the things with that is working fine and there is only one problem that I am having with that. I am not able to drag and drop the links from the address bar to the desktop. Whenever I try to do that then it shoes me command blocked symbol. This is not the problem with any of my friends who are using the same then why I am the only one who is getting this issue. If you have any idea that how can it be solved then please share that with me. I will be thankful to all the replies on this.

Re: Opera 10: Cannot drag drop links from address bar

I don’t know that how are you trying to drag the link. If you want to do that then just select the entire link and this will make that link to cover with blue color. Now click on the left side of the address bar that is beginning of the address bar and hold the button. Now you can drag that address to wherever you wish to save that link. This is the exact way to do that and if you are trying to do anything else to that then that will surely not work for you.

It might be possible that the opera that is installed in your computer may be corrupted and that is the reason that you are getting the problems like this. If you want to check that then you will have to install the Opera once again and see if that is able to solve the issue for you. You should download the new setup for the opera and install from the newly downloaded setup. I am saying you to do that because if there is some problem with the setup files that you have then this will avoid that issue. I hope that this will solve the problem for you.

I am not able to understand that why are you using the Opera 10 in your case though the Opera 11 is available. So you should not try to solve this issue and simply search for the Opera 11 setup and install that in your computer. Make sure that you have uninstalled the previously installed one form your computer and after that install the new version of this. I am also using the same and that is not showing me any problem with it. I wish that this will do the same for you as well.