Thread: Internet explorer 9: Download Manager Links does not work

Internet explorer 9: Download Manager Links does not work

I am utilizing Internet Explorer 9 in my home PC (Windows 7) as well as work PC (windows Vista). Internet Explorer 9 is functioning well in my home PC; however in my Work I have some problems, particularly in the fresh download manager. It opens as well as downloads stuff just well, however while the download finishes in addition to attempt to press to the link to go to the download position or open openly the file, nothing occurs. Every time I press the link, It displays the text "This file may have been moved or deleted", however while I check the download folder It is still here. The difficulty is too there in the download notification bar. None of the keys effort as well as I have to go manually to the download folder to access the file. Any Suggestions?

Re: Internet explorer 9: Download Manager Links does not work

For your Download Manager you have to close the entire open windows of Internet Explorer after that go to one of the window of Internet Explorer then click Ctrl + Shift + Del at the same time on your keyboard and you have to unmark the entire boxes there on the list. after that mark the Download History field and after that press Delete and then Once the procedure has completed, you have to close Internet Explorer and then Open Internet Explorer in addition to check to observe if Download Manager now efforts properly.

From my opinion you have to Reset Internet Explorer Settings to resolve your issue because this type of issue will get solve after Resetting Internet Explorer Settings. That running RIES (Reset Internet Explorer Settings) will rearrange the entire user-defined settings containing those set through installed extensions, toolbars and other add-ons to IE Defaults. This includes all Security, Privacy and Zone settings. Additionally this will clean browsing history, delete the entire temporary Internet Files, cookies and particularly the entire stored passwords.

Internet Explorer is now available in Microsoft Download Manager; the link allows you to download a more reliable and also faster. We need a Windows XP OS or higher and also work with Firefox or higher as well as Internet Explorer or higher. Cannot be considered a true add-on since it is a standalone program. To use it you open the software, click on the vertical arrow at the top right and paste the URL of the object to download. It can be a useful application if you have to do with long download and you do not want to lose the MB already downloaded for connection problems or crashes the computer. This feature seems to be inserted by default in Internet Explorer 9, Web browser from Microsoft's upcoming (there are already early versions of tests).