Thread: Internet Explorer 7 crashes when accessing MSN.com website

Internet Explorer 7 crashes when accessing MSN.com website

Hello friends I have been going through allot of problems with this Internet Explorer 7 that I am having on my system, previously this was not the case at all, but now I have started getting a problem with the ID 7 of mine whenever I try visiting the websites like msn and many others including yahoo. I really don’t know what is the problem that is going on with the browser as I have reinstalled the browser many times but still it was of no use at all, is there any thing that I will have to do extra to make these browser work smoothly with all the websites on the internet.

Re: Internet Explorer 7 crashes when accessing MSN.com website

Well why don’t you try updating the browser that you are currently using , the latest being IE 9 is definitely going to be the best in the business, it can be that the current IE7 might not be compatible with some of the websites or can be that some of the files might have gone missing, so reinstalling the same file will surely not going to help you in any case, so what I can suggest you is that you should download the new version of the ID browser and then install on your system and then see if you are able to access all the websites with it.

I think that the browser might got some of the addons deleted and that is why it is restricting you from accessing some of the sites, you should first download the addons from the internet for this browser or you should look for a completely new browser, which will surely help you in getting access to all the websites that you want. So first remove the IE browser that you are having on your system and then install a completely new one which will surely provide access to any of the website that you want.

Guys I am having problem with the browser of mine that is restricting me to access any of websites, I am using ID 8 and I have come to know that whenever I try accessing any email client I get a error message saying that the server security certificate is not valid and hence you will not get access to the sites, now what problem is this, is it from the server side or is it that there is something wrong with my browser, I have reinstalled the browser many times after downloading them from the internet, but still I am always faced with the same problem, so can any one suggest me what is really gone wrong and how do I correct it.