Thread: After restarting Opera stacked tabs gets unstacked

After restarting Opera stacked tabs gets unstacked

Well the only think that I was loving about this Opera 11 was the Tab Stacking and now I have seen that it is also getting to cause the issues here. Can you all there please let me know what are the things that I can do so that the tab stacking can work in the normal was as before. I have seen that when I stack the tabs they remain stacked and when I close the browser and I restart the browser then all the stacked tabs just get unstacked. What can be the probable reason for this? Any help in the matter will be really appreciated here.

Re: After restarting Opera stacked tabs gets unstacked

Well you have mentioned that you are using the Opera 11 right then on the first note let me just tell you that it will be lot better if you can just avoid using it there. I have seen that the browser has lots of issues. Also in addition to this I have also seen that sometimes when the tans increase to more than 7 or say 8 then the browser just starts to behave in a weird manner. It seems to me that you are opening more than the number of tabs that I have specified there and hence you are getting the issue. Hope that you must have like the suggestion that I have made here.

It will be better if you can just get the Opera 11.01 installed on the Opera 11 here. I have seen that this update has some of the solution to the issues that the older version of the Opera is having there and hence I am sure that you will really get the issue solved after you get this update installed on the Opera of yours there. Just see that you install this in the clean manner and if it is really the issue there then you will for sure get it solved in your case. Let me get notified about the same. Hope to get your reply in the next post soon.

Actually when you close the Browser then it just sees what are the tabs that you had opened and hence I think that it removes the tabs from the stack there. Once it does that then it seems to me that it just forgets to regroup them. However I really do not think that it should really bother you a lot. It is going to happen with the browser and you can see that this is the very new feature that this Opera has and hence I think that there is a lot more development that is needed to be done on the web browser there. You can for sure give try to the Opera 11.01 instead.

I would say that it will be simply great if you can install the latest version of the Opera Browser on the System of yours. It really seems to me that you will really like this working in your case. I would seriously recommend you to go with this here. Just make sure that you go with the clean installation of the Opera Browser there. From the Control Panel uninstall the Opera browser and then download the setup file for Opera 11.01 and get it installed on the System. See if the issue gets solved in this manner on the cell phone of yours after this.

It is seen that as this is the new feature from Opera it will not be able to restore the sessions for the tabs that were stacked before the browser was closed. Once you close the browser then all the tabs get release from the STACK and when you open the browser you will be able to see all the tabs open but not the tabs stacked here. I really think that this is the only feature for which you will really love Opera. Hope that the improvements will be seen soon.