Thread: Cannot see Bookmarks subfolders when clicking on Bookmarks on Menu Bar in Opera

Cannot see Bookmarks subfolders when clicking on Bookmarks on Menu Bar in Opera

I have this Opera Browser here and I have the trouble with this browser here. I really do not know why I cannot have the web pages displayed I have actually bookmarked. Also I have not seen the subfolders in Bookmarks. I was able to get it verified after I was not able to see the subfolders getting listed even after I was clicking on the Bookmarks option on the Menu Bar. Can anyone there tell me the probable reason for the same? I just cannot see the sub subfolders under the Bookmarks folder. I really love this browser but the way that it is working at the moment I really think that it will be great if I can just switch to something else. I love the way this Web Browser handles the columns for bookmarks. I just want to have access to the pages that I have bookmarked and I will be happy to know anything in this matter there. Please let me know any help in the matter soon.

Re: Cannot see Bookmarks subfolders when clicking on Bookmarks on Menu Bar in Opera

Have you installed the Opera 11 in your case lately. If that is really the case the just let me tell you that you are going to have the issue like this. I have seen that this issue is with the Opera 11 and I have seen that while installing the update or switching to this version of Opera many of the users have got the issue with the Bookmarks and the password manager of the Web Browser. Hence it will be better if you can just forget about the same and see if you can have the older version of Opera installed again on the system of yours.

Re: Cannot see Bookmarks subfolders when clicking on Bookmarks on Menu Bar in Opera

It will be better if you can just try to save the web page again for this Web Browser and see if that is actually attempting to save it there . I am of the opinion that it will really allow you in your case there. If that does allow there then I am of the opinion that you will be required to go to the default path of the Web Browser Bookmarks and see if you can find something there. I have seen that if you do the things in this manner then you can see at the default location two folders that will be having data for Opera 11 and older version of Opera there. Let me know about the same.

It will be better if you are having some sort of the issue with the Opera 11 then it will be simply great if you can have the Opera 11.01 installed on the system and I really think that it can help you in the matter that you are stuck with at the moment. Please just save the folder of Opera that is there in the Program Files and then go with the uninstallation of the same and then you can let me know about the same.

It will be better if you can just have some other browser in your case and see if that can really make the difference here. ON the suggestion if you want you can have Manage Bookmarks option enabled in your case? I am sure that this will really help in seeing you the bookmarks that you have installed on the Opera Browser. I am sure that you can have Opera 11 thereafter. Also in addition to this try to see if you can have the new subfolder created again in the Bookmark.

Well it will be better if you can just make a switch to the Opera 10.63 and please while making the change see that you save all the bookmarks for the Opera browser after that. After you install Opera 10.63 then you can have this backup folder placed at the location where you have installed Opera. In addition to that it will be nice if you can see for the Bookmark folder again and see if you can find two folders there. If yes then you can just delete the one with the less data and then you can restart the web browser and see if you can get access to the Bookmarks.