Thread: My DWM.EXE, SHELL.EXE, and SVCHOST.EXE is deleted

My DWM.EXE, SHELL.EXE, and SVCHOST.EXE is deleted

My antivirus state that it detected a Malware upon starting Internet Explorer 8, And I pressed on continues previous to believing just what DWM.EXE, SHELL.EXE, and SVCHOST.EXE were for. Now while I attempt to start Internet Explorer 8 I get the error page that it is not able to connect. This is on my Toshiba laptop loaded with Windows 7.so please help me to solve this issue.

Re: My DWM.EXE, SHELL.EXE, and SVCHOST.EXE is deleted

Norton as well as McAfee apps are notorious for not uninstalling clearly. If a Norton or McAfee free-trial came preinstalled on the PC at what time you purchased as well as you did not as well download/run the suitable removal tool previous you installed AVG, possibilities are that AVG did not install correctly and as a result was never functioning properly from the get-go. So you have to do cleaning a Compromised System. I hope you will get your solution after trying this.

Back-up any private data (none of which be supposed to be believed 100% reliable at this point) so you have to format the hard drive and perform a clean install of Windows. You have to keep in mind that a Repair Install (AKA in-place upgrade) will NOT solve this. TO perform a clean install of Windows 7 observe the "Using the Custom installation choice plus formatting the hard disk" (or the "Reinstalling Windows 7") part.

If your PC did not come with a group of disks, you will got a hidden Recovery division (not to be confused by means of System Restore) you would utilize to perform the clean install (AKA a "destructive recovery"). Following the clean install, you have the equivalent of a "new PC" so be careful of the whole thing on the following page previous to connecting the system to the internet or a local network plus previous to connecting a flash drive, SDCard, or any other exterior drive to the PC.

Some Norton or McAfee free-trial that arrive preinstalled on the PC while you purchased it will be reinstalled (however unacceptable) while Windows is reinstalled. You have to uninstall the free-trial as well as download/run the suitable removal tool previous to installing some updates, Windows Service Packs or Internet Explorer upgrades in addition to previous to installing your latest anti-virus application