Thread: Use Of Paypal and buy Online without using the Credit card

Use Of Paypal and buy Online without using the Credit card

I have been shopping online many of the products and also have been paying for most of the items in it by using the credit card. I just want some of the alternative that can be used by me for the buying of the various products from the online shop and without using the credit card option in it. But I have no idea that how to make the use of the Paypal instead of the credit card payment and also it is that you can just use the option of the Paypal and then the payment can be done by the users who is trying to use the option of the Paypal in it. I am Webmaster and so I have hard times in buying the Domain and it use to take to much long now. Please tell me about the steps that can be done for the use of the Paypal in the system.

Re: Use Of Paypal and buy Online without using the Credit card

The best option in here if you are not planning to make the use of the credit Card, is to link all the blank account that is present in the system and then you have to link it properly and also it is that they verification should be done for it properly. It is said that the Paypal is verifying the account and then see that whether no issue is being created in it by using the blank account in it. And no special request has to be set for the creation of the blank account.

The main account that you are using is not being hampered in it as you are making the dummy account through which the money will be going on to the various things that you are buying by using the internet and any of the application in it. And also the main reason is just not the blank account you are using for the buying of the products but the thing is that you have to have the little credit in to. And also keep in the mind that the credit account should be there in it.

And also the scenario is that if the above account file is not working out well then it is that you have to follow the below given steps that will help you out for the verification of the PayPal account in the system that you are using:
    1. At the start you have to create a Netsafe card and then in that you have to copy the details in a notepad.
    2. fter that you have to click to verify you account in PayPal
    3. An then in that you have to enter all the details
    4. After that you have to check the transaction that is done by you in Netsafe account and not in your internet account.
    5. It is that you will be provided with the four digit code within 4 to 5days and also it is that you have to check according to paypal in it.
    6. After that you have to go various places and then just try it down.

See that whether the above solution for the problem is working for you or not.

If you want to get the procedure through which you can activate the account that is related to the Net safeguard is being given below:
    1. At the start you have to take a account from bank and also the accounts that is being related to the saving can also be done out well with it.
    2. After that you have to wait out for the details of the debit card and then check out the online details that will normally take a week or two.
    3. After that you can just register for Netsafe from their website
    4. Make sure to keep with you the details of the Debit card and all the PIN details with you.
    5. And after that you can create a username and password that is different from you internet banking account.

See that the above steps will be helping you out for the creation of the account that can be used by you for the online shopping that you are trying to do.