Thread: Internet explorer 8: Runtime Error while upload picture and video in Facebook and Youtube

Internet explorer 8: Runtime Error while upload picture and video in Facebook and Youtube

I am getting a run time error from a very long time, this is happened only while tried to upload picture or videos in my Facebook or the youtube account with Internet explorer 8 web browser. every time time I get a runtime error message in my screen, which comes with the path “C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplorer.exe”. And this error message flashes into my screen in the middle of uploading process, what might be the cause for this problem any idea on this problem? Any suggestion regarding this will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Internet explorer 8: Runtime Error while upload picture and video in Facebook and Youtube

Try to open the internet explorer browser in without add-ons mode from start menu for the confirmation whether the add-ons are causing of this problem or not. If this runs perfect then ok, though one of my friend was also facing relevant issue, after that he also tried by many tricks but no one is help him. And after a long search on this issue, he found a solution (the above mentioned one). He tried with this, and found that the add-ons are the cause of this issue, he simply open the browser in normal; mode, and remove the unnecessary add-ons those are applied into his browser. So I also recommend you to try with this process, this might be help you to overcome from the problem.

Re: Internet explorer 8: Runtime Error while upload picture and video in Facebook and Youtube

I also had a similar issue, at the beginning I thought that this is for the internet connection or else the problem in that page where I was trying to do this operation, but this happens till a long time. Then one day one of my friends visited at my home, and he suggest me to try once by reset the browser, this one may be browser problem. According to his suggestion I did this, and believe me by this the problem is solved. Still not this problem did not happen second time. So I also suggest you to reset the browser from tool menu option of the browser window. It will surely help you.

I am also facing relevant issue with the photo upload in my fcebo0ok and orkut profile, but I am not able to upload by the internet explorer, this happens with the Mozilla Firefox, though I am using this browser from last 7 months, and I use many times to upload photo and some of the videos. I did not encounter any problem still now. After click on upload, I need to browse the source folder of the file that I am willing to upload. After click on the file it take few time and flashes a error message into the screen with an run time error pop up window, I tried many tricks along with also tried the processes those are mentioned in above , but nothing help me. What should I do now?